Scottyno Makes Me Want To Vomit

Ok just for future's sake, "2k razz" sounds to me like a 2k event. "2k gtd razz" is what you meant. You're welcome.:POh and glgl Mr. No.
Well if you're going to be nitpicky.Me, scott and derek all call it the 2k razz though, so it's just what i'm used to.
Well if you're going to be nitpicky.Me, scott and derek all call it the 2k razz though, so it's just what i'm used to.
Yeah I guess after his win last week I was imagining him canoodling with all the razz high rollers, but obviously there is no weekly or monthly or whatever 2k razz tourney online :club:.
Yeah I guess after his win last week I was imagining him canoodling with all the razz high rollers, but obviously there is no weekly or monthly or whatever 2k razz tourney online :club:.
We're trying to change that. We're still petitioning Stars and Full Tilt to get something done about that.It'd essentially be us taking turns pwning them until some of the other high rollers online learn Razz and challenge us.
Thank you for the hookup captain obvious. :PI hope him and Lil Holdems Lackey don't decide to reproduce together, Hitler 2 would be born.
Stating the obvious gives me a feeling of self-satisfaction.
Did Virtual agree to any type of chop?
nah, i was messing with him, i offered to take 650 when he had a 3-2 lead.The way to win a razz final table:1. Have no chips2. Complete with (25)2 for 1500 chips 6 handed when you have 1950 left, have an ace call you, draw a 5 while he draws a 4, and make advanced fold to save 450 chips3. proceed to get hit with the deck over and over again4. collect the money

(11:09:56 PM) on340se7en: you are sick(11:10:01 PM) scottyno86: i= luckbox(11:10:23 PM) on340se7en: i'm concerned your name is going to come up in the balco list(11:10:26 PM) scottyno86: lol

nah, i was messing with him, i offered to take 650 when he had a 3-2 lead.The way to win a razz final table:1. Have no chips2. Complete with (25)2 for 1500 chips 6 handed when you have 1950 left, have an ace call you, draw a 5 while he draws a 4, and make advanced fold to save 450 chips3. proceed to get hit with the deck over and over again4. collect the money
I believe you had 552 and hit a 2 on 4th to his a4.
that easy, huh?Congrats man. Run hot more.