Turned A Flush On A Paired Board

Been trying to learn NL cash, but haven't had much success. Table seemed weak so I thought I could take it down with a raise here, but apparently that doesn't work as well as it does in tournaments. Thoughts on all streets appreciated.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.05/$0.108 playersConverterSeat 1: CO ($2)Seat 2: Button ($10)Seat 3: SB ($6.70)Seat 4: BB ($13.25)Seat 5: UTG ($9.90)Seat 6: UTG+1 ($4.70)Seat 7: MP1 ($8.15)Seat 8: MP2 ($1.45)Seat 9: MP2 ($14.25)Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is Button with :):D2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.5, 3 folds, MP2 calls.Flop: :D:club::D ($1.25, 2 players)MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.6, MP2 raises to $1.2, Hero calls.Turn: :D ($3.65, 2 players)MP2 checks, Hero bets $2, MP2 raises to $4, Hero?

Your avatar is hideous. And shove this, it's a straight or trips 3/4ths the time.
It's from an album cover. Maybe I'll change it to a different one (or a half-naked chick, but that's unoriginal.)

Reraise the flop. You have many outs, possibly even pair outs. The rest of the streets are going to be tricky to play out of position, so just get it in there.Fripp blows my mind technically, but I can't get into King Crimson. I just don't enjoy it.

Seat 8: MP2 ($1.45)Seat 9: MP2 ($14.25)
?
I do. But I may have been going overboard in the raising limpers category.
thats probably the case.... if I am villain here I instacall the shove with my fullhouse and am puzzled why people raise trash like this and go off with the second best flush.But that is were my gains come from.Well that and the minraisers of course. I herewith nominate minraising in cashgames as the no1 gay play 2008.Maybe its fine in tournaments. But other than that. It's just annoying (although profitable for me as opponent of the minraiser).