The Official Zach Bogosian Thread

I can live with the Blues,La, Atlanta and most of the teams that are slated..I think OTTAWA and MONTREAL only two teams I would not go ahead with the Jersey..Even Pittsburgh I would.
I'm kind of rooting for nik filatov or whatever his name is... the blues have more than enough depth on defense I think. sounds like we're probably going defense though.
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Press Release from Yerevan: Serge has had his Armenian passport revoked and will no longer be allowed to eat boereg, lahmacoon or manti. (if you dont know what these foods are kids, hit me up sometim

they lost to Malta, they must have made a killing that game.

I can live with the Blues,La, Atlanta and most of the teams that are slated..I think OTTAWA and MONTREAL only two teams I would not go ahead with the Jersey..Even Pittsburgh I would.
But just think.. you could put your Bogosian jersey next to your Sens/Habs Sundin jersey so it won't be lonely B)
But just think.. you could put your Bogosian jersey next to your Sens/Habs Sundin jersey so it won't be lonely B)
lol..I see what you did there...Not funny if it were to happen...

I've been hearing a lot there is a good chance LA may trade from 2 to 4. Now this is going to assume their guy is available at 4. I'm going to assume after drafting players like Johnson and Cole there is a chance that St. Louis goes after Filatov and then if Atlanta takes Doughty then LA gets Bogosian at 4.

Watch for #17 John Carlson to move up. Another NJ product coached by Danny O'Brien (who coached Rangers up and coming D-man Bobby Sanguinetti, and #2 draft picks James Van Riemsdyk and Bobby Ryan and AAIK still coaches Bill Guerin in the off season) John is a late bloomer who finally got a shot at the USHL after moving up slowly in the NJ Rockets Junior system. At 6'2 210 at age 18 who skates like all of the O'Brien coached kids, hes going to be a monster.

I've been hearing a lot there is a good chance LA may trade from 2 to 4. Now this is going to assume their guy is available at 4. I'm going to assume after drafting players like Johnson and Cole there is a chance that St. Louis goes after Filatov and then if Atlanta takes Doughty then LA gets Bogosian at 4.
Rumour that the Sens are trying to make a move for Bogosian:Zach BogosianGetting Personal: * Nickname: Boggs * Favourite Food: Venasine * Favourite TV Show: America's Funniest Home Videos * Favourite Movie: Gladiator * Favourite NHL Team: Ottawa Senators LOLTIGHT! * Favourite Musical Group: 50 Cent * Favourite NHL Player: Chris Chelios
Got your Thrashers jersey yet, Serge?
Yes..I will be buying one...Just want to make sure the number

The number of times I have been asked in the last week if I am related to Zach Bogosian...8Number times I expect to be asked before the season, especially on my trip to California 54

serge, if I didn't hate both the price and look of the customized reebok jerseys, I'd totally cook up some leafs/blues bet where the loser has to purchase and photograph himself wearing the other team's jersey. if only they had stuck with koho/ccm...

serge, if I didn't hate both the price and look of the customized reebok jerseys, I'd totally cook up some leafs/blues bet where the loser has to purchase and photograph himself wearing the other team's jersey. if only they had stuck with koho/ccm...
Who says you have to buy a new one? There are plenty of jersey options out there. There's a seller on ebay from Papua New Guinea who makes them out of Yak hair.
Who says you have to buy a new one? There are plenty of jersey options out there. There's a seller on ebay from Papua New Guinea who makes them out of Yak hair.
I guess. I just don't want a piece of garbage, and that's pretty much what I've heard the new NHL.com replicas are like.
I would be up for this...we can iron out the details.
I would be up for this...we can iron out the details.
how's that jersey DM posted look? I could buy it now and keep it if I win the bet :club:
how's that jersey DM posted look? I could buy it now and keep it if I win the bet :club:
So If I win I get the Blues Jersey??
yep, and vice-versa. unless you have a better idea.
Ok thats cool..We will devise something closer to September.

The Atlanta Thrashers are my second favourite team..Zach Bogosian leading the defence.John Anderson the new coach..and yes rumour is that Rick Vaive will be named an assistant coach..Thats huge reason to follow that team now.

The Atlanta Thrashers are my second favourite team..Zach Bogosian leading the defence.John Anderson the new coach..and yes rumour is that Rick Vaive will be named an assistant coach..Thats huge reason to follow that team now.
I can't wait for the hamburger/comb giveaways.** hopefully someone will get it
I can't wait for the hamburger/comb giveaways.** hopefully someone will get it
got the hamburger part..John Anderson burgers..COMB???Something to do with Rick Vaive's hair?
The Atlanta Thrashers are my second favourite team..
Do you have some kind of fetish for lost causes and mismanagement or something? Regardless, based on what little I knew, I was really hoping he would be passed at second, and if we can figure out a way to develop him and hang on to him, he'll probably be a bright spot amid my torment for years to come. Let's just hope they don't trade him in a bundle for 16 games-worth of useless, aging former star.
  • 3 weeks later...

Bogosian looks to be one of those players that you are just happy came around while you were alive. I was unfortunate to be born after Bobby Orr played, but it looks like the cosmos have finally evened things up for me. This man is an artist, and for the next 20 years, the NHL is is canvas.