The Official Zach Bogosian Thread

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Press Release from Yerevan: Serge has had his Armenian passport revoked and will no longer be allowed to eat boereg, lahmacoon or manti. (if you dont know what these foods are kids, hit me up sometim

they lost to Malta, they must have made a killing that game.

trade him to me, I will give you Stillman and a pick
LOL dont do it...Bogosian shouldnt be traded for anyone in any league...I was offered Joe Thornton as part of a package..I said no...Zach Bogosian is a future(soon by the way) 20 G 50 A 70 PT Dman...He is that good..And he is only 18 years old.
Great goal last night. I love how he held up and let go a 20 MPH slapper and played the bank shot off the defenseman's skate.
jealous???I m thinking of a prop bet for next year..Your entire defense against Zach...with an appropriate handicap
jealous???I m thinking of a prop bet for next year..Your entire defense against Zach...with an appropriate handicap
My DefenseSTEVE EMINGER TAM MATT HUNWICK BOS MILAN JURCINA WSH KEVIN KLEIN NSH MATT NISKANEN DAL ANDREJ SEKERA BUF LADISLAV SMID EDM MARC STAAL NYR ZBYNEK MICHALEK KYLE CUMISKEY COL Your DefenseZACH BOGOSIAN ATL JOSH GORGES MTL MATT GREENE LA SCOTT HANNAN COL MIKE MOTTAU NJ BROOKS ORPIK PIT MARTIN SKOULA MIN JEFF FINGER TOR ROBYN REGEHR CGY HENRIK TALLINDER We can set up a bet right now. My 10 defensemen listed above vs your 10 defensemen listed above in total NHL points for the 2009-10 NHL season.
My DefenseSTEVE EMINGER TAM MATT HUNWICK BOS MILAN JURCINA WSH KEVIN KLEIN NSH MATT NISKANEN DAL ANDREJ SEKERA BUF LADISLAV SMID EDM MARC STAAL NYR ZBYNEK MICHALEK KYLE CUMISKEY COL Your DefenseZACH BOGOSIAN ATL JOSH GORGES MTL MATT GREENE LA SCOTT HANNAN COL MIKE MOTTAU NJ BROOKS ORPIK PIT MARTIN SKOULA MIN JEFF FINGER TOR ROBYN REGEHR CGY HENRIK TALLINDER We can set up a bet right now. My 10 defensemen listed above vs your 10 defensemen listed above in total NHL points for the 2009-10 NHL season.
ugh, I would not take that bet if I was serge.
no...I dont like the looks of that..My defense will get a major overhaul this summer..before the season my d was supposed to look a lot different..Spent ton of money on Zubov and had Niedermayer and loss Buffy to forward status.
I'll give you 20.5 points.
All my dman other than Zach, arent very good..They are actually good dman but most of them are defensive..I wont bet that..However if you are brave enough to make the same bet with starting day rosters 2009-2010 NOW with the 15 pt handicap I will take the bet.
All my dman other than Zach, arent very good..They are actually good dman but most of them are defensive..I wont bet that..However if you are brave enough to make the same bet with starting day rosters 2009-2010 NOW with the 15 pt handicap I will take the bet.
LOL...you want me to bet on starting rosters now AND give you 15 points....LMAO. Your team is destined for the basement; what would prevent you from selling off the less than mediocre assets you have for cash to spend on guys like Lidstrom, Niedermayer, etc...
LOL...you want me to bet on starting rosters now AND give you 15 points....LMAO. Your team is destined for the basement; what would prevent you from selling off the less than mediocre assets you have for cash to spend on guys like Lidstrom, Niedermayer, etc...
its funny how you weasel out of that one..I am destined for the basement every year..But in reality you are in the basement every year..Last year I made the playoffs and won a playoff round..This year despite serious injuries I still have an outside shot ata playoff..
its funny how you weasel out of that one..I am destined for the basement every year..But in reality you are in the basement every year..Last year I made the playoffs and won a playoff round..This year despite serious injuries I still have an outside shot ata playoff..
I'm not weaseling out of anything. You changed the whole bet around. Theoretically, you could sell your players for cap money and then load up on dmen at the free agent draft. Nice try Bozo!
I'm not weaseling out of anything. You changed the whole bet around. Theoretically, you could sell your players for cap money and then load up on dmen at the free agent draft. Nice try Bozo!
ya that would make sense to win $20 or whatever we will bet..If the bet was for a $1000 maybe...
ya that would make sense to win $20 or whatever we will bet..If the bet was for a $1000 maybe...
What would it matter to you? Your team will finish last in the division next season (that's a lock) so why not load up on big trade assets at the draft. You just move them during the season to stock up on draft picks and prospects. This is what you should be doing anyway.
What would it matter to you? Your team will finish last in the division next season (that's a lock) so why not load up on big trade assets at the draft. You just move them during the season to stock up on draft picks and prospects. This is what you should be doing anyway.
That was my plan this year, before Sakic and Kariya bit the dust..A better bet might be who will finish in the basement bet..It aint going to be me

Congrats to Zach who was just named the Captain of the Mustangs and was named the OT player this evening as a gesture.Further to the announcement Zach Bogosian was just signed to a lifetime contract with the Mustangs and was given an iron clad NTC . This move has never been seen since the days of Bobby Orr and Wayne Gretzky. Good luck Zach.

Congrats to Zach who was just named the Captain of the Mustangs and was named the OT player this evening as a gesture.Further to the announcement Zach Bogosian was just signed to a lifetime contract with the Mustangs and was given an iron clad NTC . This move has never been seen since the days of Bobby Orr and Wayne Gretzky. Good luck Zach.
Rick Dipietro :club:
  • 2 weeks later...

Another goal for future hall of famer, Zach Bogosian..5 years from now the 2008 draft will be dubbed the Bogosian draft and the year two teams made the biggest mistakes ever.3 goals and counting

• 1 month later...

There is another one coming.Kale Kerbashian is another Armenian hockey player playing in Mississauga in the OHL.There is an Armenian night being planned:Armenia Hockey Day - The Mississauga St. Michael’s Majors are hosting Armenian Heritage Day at the Hershey Centre on March 15th. The idea came about when the team acquired an Armenian player in a trade recently – Kale Kerbashian. For all attending Armenians there will be an Armenian section at the game and tickets will be discounted** from their regular price. The team has also permitted a free public skate at the arena at 12:00 noon for all Armenians prior to the game. Please bring your own skates. The event will have the participation of the Homenetmen Ball Hockey team, ARFYOC group, and St. Vartan Saturday School. The public is invited to attend and we are hoping to get about 200 or more Armenians out. To honour the Armenian patrons, the opening of the game will include the playing of Mer Hayrenik along with O Canada. If successful, this may turn into an annual event. come on out and catch an exciting OHL Hockey game and cheer on Kale Kerbashian. Early comers will get a chance to meet Kale who will be signing autographs.

There is another one coming.Kale Kerbashian is another Armenian hockey player playing in Mississauga in the OHL.There is an Armenian night being planned:Armenia Hockey Day - The Mississauga St. Michael’s Majors are hosting Armenian Heritage Day at the Hershey Centre on March 15th. The idea came about when the team acquired an Armenian player in a trade recently – Kale Kerbashian. For all attending Armenians there will be an Armenian section at the game and tickets will be discounted** from their regular price. The team has also permitted a free public skate at the arena at 12:00 noon for all Armenians prior to the game. Please bring your own skates. The event will have the participation of the Homenetmen Ball Hockey team, ARFYOC group, and St. Vartan Saturday School. The public is invited to attend and we are hoping to get about 200 or more Armenians out. To honour the Armenian patrons, the opening of the game will include the playing of Mer Hayrenik along with O Canada. If successful, this may turn into an annual event. come on out and catch an exciting OHL Hockey game and cheer on Kale Kerbashian. Early comers will get a chance to meet Kale who will be signing autographs.
Serge, you going? If I'm not out of town for March break, I was planning on being there to celebrate Kale's Irish ancestory! :club: I used to play hockey with Vahag, the guy who is running this promo, great guy.I like that we also have an Armenian working his way up the sports managerial ladder.