I Will Race Kidpoker To Supernova

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

try some peanut butter capn crunch... that shit is soo smooth... its not like the other cereals that scrape the top of your mouth.IMO
The scraping of the mouth is an unfortunate side effect of the Capn cereals. But so is the burnt mouth from when you get drunk and decide it's a good time for a frozen pizza.

I have been multitabling limit games- mostly omaha hi/lo. And DN gets 500 for every 5k sitngo. So he would have to play 50 a month to be tied with me so far this month. I bet it is close but I am probably winning for February.

I have been multitabling limit games- mostly omaha hi/lo. And DN gets 500 for every 5k sitngo. So he would have to play 50 a month to be tied with me so far this month. I bet it is close but I am probably winning for February.
Sure, and I bet you are also traveling the world to play in live tourny's, keeping up with your golf game, doing TV and radio interviews, posting on FCP (well we know the answer to that one), going out (lol), working on a virtual training program, .... I'm worn out.EDIT: You didn't say what limits you play
Sure, and I bet you are also traveling the world to play in live tourny's, keeping up with your golf game, doing TV and radio interviews, posting on FCP (well we know the answer to that one), going out (lol), working on a virtual training program, .... I'm worn out.EDIT: You didn't say what limits you play
Who the fuck has Jack Nicholson as their avatar?
Lol so you're saying that it can be done if you don't have a life.

5 / 10 limitswasup with the angry tone with all you peopletalk about not having a life...then you people say I don't have one because I don't post on here? haha I'm member #1,000....you wish u were as coolI'm currently sitting at the final table of 100 pot limit hi lo tourney on starsI have a Christian icthus as my pic- come rail me angry people.

5 / 10 limitswasup with the angry tone with all you peopletalk about not having a life...then you people say I don't have one because I don't post on here? haha I'm member #1,000....you wish u were as coolI'm currently sitting at the final table of 100 pot limit hi lo tourney on starsI have a Christian icthus as my pic- come rail me angry people.
Good luck
I have to earn 68, 600 VPP's to become a Supernova. I got 26,714 so far this month. How close are you Daniel? Anyone else out there play too much? Let's race!
What exactly does this statement have to do with this thread?
I started the thread and that was the first post. Seriously this is why I don't post on here. Donks
PFFFFFFT! Whatevs!
Cookie Crisps. Do they still make those? Mmmmmmmmmmmcookie-crisp-box.jpg
They sure do! My wife just got a box last week!
Lol it takes 2 seconds to post here. how long for games you play? Anyway, it doesn't matter to me that you don't post that much since the posts of yours I've seen so far have been brag posts anyway.

brag posts? i admit i play 5/10 limit - my best friend made over 100k and plays high as 50-100 somei dont think 5/10 limit is alot- sorry if u do and u thought i was braggingwhen daniel talks about playing in the big game or 10k events- is he bragging or just stating the facts?again another unreal reply

THanks Mase and Balloon for wishing me good luck. Got 4th- hurts to go out then. What is your stars name? I'll ship both of you $5 if interested for your support and not being retarded like lots of these posters. I'll check this for a day or so or send me a message with ur name on stars.

THanks Mase and Balloon for wishing me good luck. Got 4th- hurts to go out then. What is your stars name? I'll ship both of you $5 if interested for your support and not being retarded like lots of these posters. I'll check this for a day or so or send me a message with ur name on stars.
Hey now!
im interested :club: