I Will Race Kidpoker To Supernova

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the foru-- crikey! 2004? one post a year?? i, uh, guess you should be welcoming ME to the forum.
LOL I almost spit out a mouth full of kix on that one. I was thinking the same thing. Nice one!
Yep, haven't had it in the longest time.
From wikipedia re: KixKix, the first "puffed" cereal, was introduced in 1937 by the General Mills cereal company of Golden Valley, Minnesota. Their slogan is "Kid-Tested, Mother-Approved!" Actor Mason Adams was the announcer for most of its commercials in the 1990s.Kix is an extruded expanded puffed grain product. The grain is processed and expanded (water is added and it is pulverized). Cooking of Kix occurs in the extruder and then the dough is formed into the desired shape as it is extruded through a die. Presumably it is then dried in an oven. Drying reduces weight which is important for shipping the product.Kix was the first cereal to be manufactured with this process. Before the development of extruded expanded puffed grain cereals, only flake type cereals had been marketed.
From wikipedia re: KixKix, the first "puffed" cereal, was introduced in 1937 by the General Mills cereal company of Golden Valley, Minnesota. Their slogan is "KidPoker-Tested, Mother-Approved!" Actor Mason Adams was the announcer for most of its commercials in the 1990s.Kix is an extruded expanded puffed grain product. The grain is processed and expanded (water is added and it is pulverized). Cooking of Kix occurs in the extruder and then the dough is formed into the desired shape as it is extruded through a die. Presumably it is then dried in an oven. Drying reduces weight which is important for shipping the product.Kix was the first cereal to be manufactured with this process. Before the development of extruded expanded puffed grain cereals, only flake type cereals had been marketed.
FYP
Yep, haven't had it in the longest time.
My son is eating them now...he has the new mixed bowl...with reg kixs and now grape and strawberry. he loves them

[x] doesnt know where these people come from[x] starting to hate reading 18,000 threads about nothing from an op with < 10 posts.[x] imo[ ] just kidding i think this is an awesome thread[x] could do this forever

[x] doesnt know where these people come from[x] starting to hate reading 18,000 threads about nothing from an op with < 10 posts.[x] imo[ ] just kidding i think this is an awesome thread[x] could do this forever
But you admit the Kix information is +EV?
LOL I almost spit out a mouth full of kix on that one. I was thinking the same thing. Nice one!
My favorite is actually Peanut Butter Crunch, I also love LIFE Cereal.

Lucky Charms FTWdoes anyone else eat all the cereal pieces first and save the marshmellows for a sugary ending to your breakfast.

But you admit the Kix information is +EV?
[x] lucky charms is good[x] kix is better :club:[x] imHoedit: 1100 posts :D first person to tell me who the greatest rock band ever (in a jokeish sense) wins a 5$ stake to something on full tilt.
[x] lucky charms is good[x] kix is better :club:[x] imHoedit: 1100 posts :D first person to tell me who the greatest rock band ever (in a jokeish sense) wins a 5$ stake to something on full tilt.
Spinal Tap?