Monkey's Prop Bets

In no particular order...SETTLED BETS REMOVED Running Total +$342.00******************************************************Date: August 2nd, 2007Wager: Total points for Montreal over the next 3 seasons (07-08, 08-09, 09-10) vs total points for Toronto over the next 3 seasons. I have Montreal, Serge has Toronto.With: SergeAmount: $5.00 per pointOdds: N/AOutcome: Ongoing2007-08 Montreal 104 points Toronto 83 points $105.00 2008-09 Montreal 93 points Toronto 81 points UP $165.00 2009-10 Montreal 88 points Toronto 74 points UP $235.00TOTAL ******************************************************Date: October 5th, 2006Wager: Canadian Gothic vs Mustangs: who will win an AHL championship first.With: SergeAmount: We each put $100.00 into the pot each October.Off season 2006: $100 each, pot = $200.00Off season 2007: $100 each, pot = $400.00Off season 2008: $100 each, pot = $600.00Off season 2009: $100 each, pot = $800.00Off season 2010: $100 each, pot = $1,000.00Odds: evenOutcome: Ongoing******************************************************Date: November 21st, 2007Wager: I say Tukka Rask will have more career wins (regular season) than Andrew Raycroft. Serge says Raycroft will have more.With: SergeAmount: $100.00Odds: evenOutcome: OngoingCareer Wins to DateRask - 3Raycroft - 94******************************************************Date: February 12th, 2008Wager: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs: first to win a Stanley Cup. I have Montreal and Serge has Toronto.With: SergeAmount: $200.00Odds: evenOutcome: Ongoing******************************************************Date: March 4th, 2008Wager: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs: total points over the following seasons: 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13. I have Montreal and Serge has Toronto.With: SergeAmount: $10.00 per point (capped at $300.00) PLUS $25.00 bet that Serge would have lost more than $300.00 if not for the cap.Odds: evenOutcome: Ongoing2008-09 Montreal 93 points Toronto 81 points UP $120.00 TOTAL2009-10 Montreal 88 points Toronto 74 points UP $260.00 TOTAL2010-11 Montreal 96 points Toronto 85 points UP $370.00 TOTAL2011-122012-13 ******************************************************Date: March 10th, 2008Wager: I say Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin will have more total career points (regular season) than Alexander Ovechkin and Niklas Backstrom. Serge says Ovechkin and Backstrom will have more.With: SergeAmount: $100.00Odds: evenOutcome: OngoingPoint Totals to DateCrosby - 539Malkin - 401Ovechkin - 555Backstrom - 280******************************************************Date: September 2008Wager: Steven Stamkos (me) vs Shawn Matthias (Serge) in total points over the next 10 seasons; 2008-09 to 2017-18 inclusiveWith: SergeAmount: $200.00Odds: N/AAs of November 20, 2010Stamkos: 175Matthias: 25Outcome: Ongoing******************************************************

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Date: September 10th, 2007Wager: Montreal's goals against vs Toronto's goals against for the 2007-08 regular season. I have Montreal, Pezeveng has Toronto.With: pezevengAmount: $1.00 per goalOdds: N/AOutcome: Ongoing******************************************************Date: September 10th, 2007Wager: Montreal's goals against vs Toronto's goals against for the 2007-08 regular season. I have Montreal, Pezeveng has Toronto.With: pezevengAmount: $1.00 per goalOdds: N/AOutcome: Ongoing******************************************************You posted this twice are you trying to rub it in or am I going to owe you twice the money, Funny thing is we were betting goals for as well but you turned it down.

I have one for you who last longer in the playoffs I want Dallas you can take your beloved Habs. It goes by round than games. IE both go into second round Dallas loses in 6 Montreal loses in 7 games, Montreal wins the bet.

I have one for you who last longer in the playoffs I want Dallas you can take your beloved Habs. It goes by round than games. IE both go into second round Dallas loses in 6 Montreal loses in 7 games, Montreal wins the bet.
This sounds good but I want to see the matchups first. Dallas could end up playing Phoenix while Montreal might have to play Jersey.
Date: September 10th, 2007Wager: Montreal's goals against vs Toronto's goals against for the 2007-08 regular season. I have Montreal, Pezeveng has Toronto.With: pezevengAmount: $1.00 per goalOdds: N/AOutcome: Ongoing******************************************************Date: September 10th, 2007Wager: Montreal's goals against vs Toronto's goals against for the 2007-08 regular season. I have Montreal, Pezeveng has Toronto.With: pezevengAmount: $1.00 per goalOdds: N/AOutcome: Ongoing******************************************************You posted this twice are you trying to rub it in or am I going to owe you twice the money, Funny thing is we were betting goals for as well but you turned it down.
LOL...I was cutting and pasting to save time on the format and I guess I just pasted twice.I do wish I had taken the Goals For bet but I had no idea Montreal's offense would develop as fast as it has.
no...why do people think its for $50...Its for $5K.....
I like the fact that you put the decimal point in white in the AHL roster points bet to make us still think its for $5000 and not $50.
  • 2 weeks later...

Leafs to make the playoffs what kind of odds you giving me on this one. Odds are 5% they make it which equates to 20-1 I willing to take much lower give me the odds and the dollar amount. This should be free money for you but I just have a stupid hunch, just like the Colorodo Rockies last year in baseball.These Armenians in Toronto love to throw away money on the Leafs.

Leafs to make the playoffs what kind of odds you giving me on this one. Odds are 5% they make it which equates to 20-1 I willing to take much lower give me the odds and the dollar amount. This should be free money for you but I just have a stupid hunch, just like the Colorodo Rockies last year in baseball.These Armenians in Toronto love to throw away money on the Leafs.
How did you come up with 5%?
Lets decide on the Habs-Stars bet as well.
I would like to see the first round matchups. Dallas just added Richards and I don't like Montreal's chances against New Jersey.
It's a little wrong, it says the Red Wings have a 100% chance of making the playoffs, but if they win less than 4 games, than there is a chance they won't make it.
Do you say that simply because one team can catch them if they run the table?Don't forget that these teams are playing each other, and more than 1 team has to catch Detroit to knock them out.
Do you say that simply because one team can catch them if they run the table?Don't forget that these teams are playing each other, and more than 1 team has to catch Detroit to knock them out.
No, I said it based on the site. Go to the wings page, it says 100% at the top. Then scroll down to the graphs on the bottom and they show that it's not 100%.

Ray, if you work with some of the numbers in his chart at the bottom, there are like 880 occurences of the schedule playing out so they don't make the playoffs, out of the 10,000,000 combos he has there... It turns out that they won't make the playoffs 0.008% of the time, which means they make the playoffs 99.992% of the time, so he rounds it up to 100.0, I suppose.

Ray, if you work with some of the numbers in his chart at the bottom, there are like 880 occurences of the schedule playing out so they don't make the playoffs, out of the 10,000,000 combos he has there... It turns out that they won't make the playoffs 0.008% of the time, which means they make the playoffs 99.992% of the time, so he rounds it up to 100.0, I suppose.
Oh I see..Did you know math was my best subject? I'm not even joking lol.