Us Player In Need Of Help (deposit + Withdraw)

Hey guys I'm in need of help here.I am a US player in need of either an e-wallet or some other sort of deposit method for online poker. I also have a question about withdrawing.I set up an epassporte account a little while ago but my bank declined the load transaction. I called them to ask why and they said that the site has ties with online gambling and that "we do not support it". Absolutely ridiculous. I can't think of any other way to deposit besides pre-paid visa's now but I'm scared that I'll come home with one that doesn't even work and I'll be stuck with it.Those are my deposit problems. If I do say, get a working prepaid visa loaded on to Pokerstars how would I be able to withdraw? I don't have an e-wallet and you can't withdraw to prepaid visa's obviously so do they send a check? Can the check be declined from the bank because it's from a "gambling site" ?Any help is appreciated.

Thanks guys. I think I'll be depositing using a pre-paid visa and withdrawing from Pokerstars using the e-check. Although I've heard that Chase declines it. Anyone else have a chase checking account that plays? If so what are your methods of depositing/withdrawing

Thanks guys. I think I'll be depositing using a pre-paid visa and withdrawing from Pokerstars using the e-check. Although I've heard that Chase declines it. Anyone else have a chase checking account that plays? If so what are your methods of depositing/withdrawing
Last I heard the pre-paid Visa's don't work. Like the ones from Walgreens. There's another kind that supposedly works, but I can't remember what it's called. It comes up on a google search though.
You can always get them to mail you a physical check and then deposit it at any number of locations (banks, money loans stores, etc.) No doubt you can find a place that will cash it for you....Or, you could just choose to be a long-term losing player. Then you don't have to worry about the hassle of withdrawls. :club: Cheers,Merby
No Merc, you've got it wrong. You use echecks to deposit from your checking account to Pokerstars or Fulltilt. Then they send you a paper check when you want to withdraw. I have BofA, so my cc and debit cards will not accept charges by the sites, but echecks does work. Echecks does not have fees. If you buy a prepaid card to fund epassporte, you will pay fees to the prepaid and to epassporte.Pokerstars does not offer rakeback. If you want to play at Fulltilt, or most other sites, get rakeback first. You need to download the poker site through the rakeback affiliate. Rake is the percentage of each pot that the sites take to make money. Rakeback is a percentage of the rake that you paid given back to you by affiliates who bring your business to the poker site. If you decide to play at Fulltilt or another site with rakeback, please use the links in my signature or someone else here at FCP. It costs you nothing.....you get rakeback and one of us will get a couple bucks too.
No Merc, you've got it wrong. You use echecks to deposit from your checking account to Pokerstars or Fulltilt. Then they send you a paper check when you want to withdraw. I have BofA, so my cc and debit cards will not accept charges by the sites, but echecks does work. Echecks does not have fees. If you buy a prepaid card to fund epassporte, you will pay fees to the prepaid and to epassporte.Pokerstars does not offer rakeback. If you want to play at Fulltilt, or most other sites, get rakeback first. You need to download the poker site through the rakeback affiliate. Rake is the percentage of each pot that the sites take to make money. Rakeback is a percentage of the rake that you paid given back to you by affiliates who bring your business to the poker site. If you decide to play at Fulltilt or another site with rakeback, please use the links in my signature or someone else here at FCP. It costs you nothing.....you get rakeback and one of us will get a couple bucks too.
Alright thanks. Just sent an e-check, I'll wait a week to find out if it's been cleared or not by my bank before I play. I don't think it'll get approved though, I really should switch to BofA
since when does full-tilt have e-checks, i go to cashier and can only deposit by visa,mastercard,e-passport, click2pay or cash transfer.???
Last I heard the pre-paid Visa's don't work. Like the ones from Walgreens. There's another kind that supposedly works, but I can't remember what it's called. It comes up on a google search though.
Used a Visa Gift Card today to deposit on full tilt. Got it at Giant.
Used a Visa Gift Card today to deposit on full tilt. Got it at Giant.
That's interesting. I was using those at first, but now I just use eChecks which has no fee at all. No extra $3.95 tacked on.Full Tilt, I've never tried to deposit on there. I wouldn't mind trying them out, but their connection seems slower than Stars.
Alright thanks. Just sent an e-check, I'll wait a week to find out if it's been cleared or not by my bank before I play. I don't think it'll get approved though, I really should switch to BofA
My echecks clear instantly on PStars. If it says you have money in the cashier section, you don't have to wait a week to play.
since when does full-tilt have e-checks, i go to cashier and can only deposit by visa,mastercard,e-passport, click2pay or cash transfer.???
Someone made a thread about it here last month. My deposit screen at Fulltilt (looking at it right now) says echecks. When did you check it last ?
My echecks clear instantly on PStars. If it says you have money in the cashier section, you don't have to wait a week to play.
Yeah the money is in my account right now, but I'm scared that if I play and lose say.. $50 (I deposited $100) and my bank declines the transaction then I owe Pokerstars $50 that I won't be able to pay back. I can't do anything but wait until the bank clears it really
My echecks clear instantly on PStars. If it says you have money in the cashier section, you don't have to wait a week to play.Someone made a thread about it here last month. My deposit screen at Fulltilt (looking at it right now) says echecks. When did you check it last ?
i just checked and can still only deposit by Visa, Mastercard, epassport or cash transfer. I sent support and e-mail so i will update when they reply/