I'll probably watch when UNC isn't beating Duke's ass.
USA > Mexico.
oops..double scoop of failThe offsides call on what would have been the US's 3rd goal was pretty weak though.Everything I've read said how the US goalie's inexperience showed last night. I thought he played OK, but got extremely little help on the positional kicks.
oops..double scoop of failThe offsides call on what would have been the US's 3rd goal was pretty weak though.Everything I've read said how the US goalie's inexperience showed last night. I thought he played OK, but got extremely little help on the positional kicks.
No failure in being 8-0-2 against Mexico on US Soil, sir. Also, as you said..the offsides call on the GW goal was pretty shaky.

Uggh...I hate the U.S. team, Donovan is a fag.This rivalry has gotten to the point where no one will really lose in home territory it seems, the weird thing is that Mexico isn't really playing "away" when they play in the U.S. especially in a place like Houston. Our goalie right now is truly a prodigy, one of the best in the world and he looked pretty bad in this. The defense looked terrible too. It's such a tough matchup nowadays because both teams know eachother so well, I think US's physical strength and athletisicm will always be better than Mexico's, but Mexico has an edge in skill and coaching so the game is super even every time.meh, I get pissed everytime I watch these games, I might just stop.

Uggh...I hate the U.S. team, Donovan is a fag.This rivalry has gotten to the point where no one will really lose in home territory it seems, the weird thing is that Mexico isn't really playing "away" when they play in the U.S. especially in a place like Houston. Our goalie right now is truly a prodigy, one of the best in the world and he looked pretty bad in this. The defense looked terrible too. It's such a tough matchup nowadays because both teams know eachother so well, I think US's physical strength and athletisicm will always be better than Mexico's, but Mexico has an edge in skill and coaching so the game is super even every time.meh, I get pissed everytime I watch these games, I might just stop.
Donovan in his prime > Blanco in his prime, AINEC
AND STILL CUATRO TIMES BETTER THAN BLANCO! Dragon blanco, azules ojos!
Blanco with the Fire last season was cuatro times better than Donovan, AINEC
  • 4 weeks later...
Donovan in his prime > Blanco in his prime, AINEC
lol, a month later I read this and had a good laugh. Blanco is
. He's also a creative genius, and one of the most entertaining players in history. When donovan invents his own moves, and uses his ass and hunchback to pass and score, then maybe he'd be on blanco's level... oh and also,
....he's the best.
lol, a month later I read this and had a good laugh. Blanco is
. He's also a creative genius, and one of the most entertaining players in history. When donovan invents his own moves, and uses his ass and hunchback to pass and score, then maybe he'd be on blanco's level... oh and also,
....he's the best.
Heh.. I was trying to incite you.. it only took me a month.