Super Tuesday

Some would disagree but I say Katie Couric is a boner-fied MILF.
I think this statement belongs in the hate-f*** thread.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This post is just stupid and offensive. Also if it's not meant to be offensive and instead it's meant to be a joke. It's simply not funny, but +1 post count well done.
Same guy who equated hate fucking to rape, right? You're awesome.
Some would disagree but I say Katie Couric is a boner-fied MILF.
I've jerked off countless times to her on-air colonoscopy.
There is something I am confused about Mccain, maybe someone can explain this to me. Where exactly is his neck?
He lost it as a prisoner of war protecting YOUR freedom to make smartass remarks, so show some respect!

11:00 PM Eastern Time:Obama wins eleven states: Alabama, Georgia, Connecticut, Delaware, Kansas, Illinois, Minnesota, North Dakota, Colorado, Idaho, MinnesotaClinton wins eight: Arkansas, Massachusetts, New York, Tennessee, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Missouri, ArizonaMcCain wins seven: Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, New York, Oklahoma, Connecticut, New JerseyHuckabee wins six: West Virginia, Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, MissouriRomney wins five: Massachusetts, Colorado, Utah, North Dakota, MinnesotaOn Obama's side, I've never been so proud to be a Southerner. On Huckabee's side, I can't believe my dumb region is falling for the radical right rube schtick again.

11:30 PM ESTLooks like Obama and McCain are killing in California. Big win for Obama.

I don't get why hispanics break toward Hillary so much. As a hispanic, Barack represents what values I have and what issues are important to me as well as my family. The battle between blacks and hispanics to be the "power-minority" is damaging for minorities in general. We need to build a coalition.

No SW. It's also the most liberal state we have.
um, and how would that favor Obama over Hillary?my guy won in AL.Rush and Sean screwed up putting their weight behind Romney, as the anti - McCainThe South will never vote in a Mormon and it's being underplayed in the press but it's important to the social conservative wing
Alan Keyes..NOT SURPRISED.
yep. I'm no hippie liberal tree hugger.
This post is just stupid and offensive. Also if it's not meant to be offensive and instead it's meant to be a joke. It's simply not funny, but +1 post count well done.
shut up doug
shut up doug
I vote we make this a new thing, and by thing I don't know what I mean. But I like it. It rolls of the tounge nicely. "Shut up Doug"Can we vote to make this something? And then use it? Or do we just start using it?
I vote we make this a new thing, and by thing I don't know what I mean. But I like it. It rolls of the tounge nicely. "Shut up Doug"Can we vote to make this something? And then use it? Or do we just start using it?
Shut up Doug.