New Stuff During Writers' Strike

American Idol auditions tonight and tomorrow
After American Idol tomorrow is the start of that new show (I don't remember the name) where they hook people up to lie detectors and ask them crap like if they would cheat on their wife if they knew they could get away with it and other silly stuff... I'll probably watch to see how entertaining it is.Other new stuff I'm watchingThe Wire - Season 5 (HBO - Sundays/OnDemand)Jericho - Season 2 (CBS - 3 episodes leaked early... it actually starts back up on Feb 12th, Season 1 is being reran on Universal HD)Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles (Fox - Mondays)Prison Break - Season 3 (Fox - Mondays)Lost - Season 4 (ABC - Begins on Thursday, Jan 31st)

Since the strike is still wearing on here's a list of shows from greatstufftv.com.Anyone want to make recomendations about which (if any) of the following shows I should use to fill the evenings?AfterlifeAliens in AmericaBottomBonesBig ShotsDoc MartinDirty Sexy MoneyDriveDragons Den UKFoneJackerHidden PalmsMoonlightMock The WeekPrimevalPrivate PracticePeep ShowRed DwarfRoss Kemp On GangsTravelerThe Fast ShowThe Mighty BooshIdealJekyllLife on MarsLittle Mosque On The PrairieLouis TherouxSanctuaryWorld Shut Your Mouth

Since the strike is still wearing on here's a list of shows from greatstufftv.com.Anyone want to make recomendations about which (if any) of the following shows I should use to fill the evenings?AfterlifeAliens in AmericaBottom - Old, british slapstick that people either love or hateBonesBig ShotsDoc MartinDirty Sexy MoneyDriveDragons Den UK - Good show, inventors pitch ideas to wealthy investors.FoneJacker - I hate this.Hidden PalmsMoonlightMock The Week - British satirical look on the week's news, hit and missPrimevalPrivate PracticePeep Show - HilariousRed Dwarf - HilariousRoss Kemp On GangsTravelerThe Fast Show - British humour, watch a few episodes, if you find it funny then it get's better, if you don't - it gets worseThe Mighty Boosh - I LOVE this show, but it's really really odd, try it out imo.IdealJekyllLife on Mars - Apparently pretty goodLittle Mosque On The PrairieLouis Theroux - Awesome, documentary journalism with some good awkward humour moments, the one on gambling where he goes to vegas is gold imoSanctuaryWorld Shut Your Mouth
Hope that helps.
Since the strike is still wearing on here's a list of shows from greatstufftv.com.Anyone want to make recomendations about which (if any) of the following shows I should use to fill the evenings?BonesRed DwarfTraveler
imo
Since the strike is still wearing on here's a list of shows from greatstufftv.com.Anyone want to make recomendations about which (if any) of the following shows I should use to fill the evenings?AfterlifeAliens in AmericaBottomBonesBig ShotsDoc MartinDirty Sexy MoneyDriveDragons Den UKFoneJackerHidden PalmsMoonlightMock The WeekPrimevalPrivate PracticePeep ShowRed DwarfRoss Kemp On GangsTravelerThe Fast ShowThe Mighty BooshIdealJekyllLife on MarsLittle Mosque On The PrairieLouis TherouxSanctuaryWorld Shut Your Mouth
Dirty Sexy Money is a show I watched this year. It's fun and actually pretty good, with some top-notch actors (Donald Sutherland, Peter Krause).Little Mosque On The Prairie is a Canadian sit-com that looks at a small muslim group in a red-neck western town. It's hilarious. One of the stars was on 24 last season0000036936_20070111184714.jpg
I'll start.Two new episodes of Chuck on Thursday night, 8 and 10 p.m.American Idol auditions tonight and tomorrow
Thanks for the heads up. I hope they can keep making new episodes of the series without it seeming like you are watching the same episode or storyline anyways week after week. It was starting to get a little old at the end of last season and I loved it when it first started.
Thanks for the heads up. I hope they can keep making new episodes of the series without it seeming like you are watching the same episode or storyline anyways week after week. It was starting to get a little old at the end of last season and I loved it when it first started.
I loved the Rachel Bilson storyline...gave the show a little boost of something different. Plus it's Rachel freakin Bilsonrachel-bilson-wallpaper.jpg