Official Trade Deadline Thread

Kinda hard not to when you put commas where you do. :club:
Although some of the stuff this guy posts has been admittedly over the top, his first language isn't english I'm quite sure. I promise you its not easy to get your thoughts out concisely and grammatically correct in your 2nd or 3rd languages. What he was saying made sense if Selanne was planning a comeback with the Ducks, apparently Gruven is quite sure he isn't With Selanne back I think something like Koivu for Bobby Ryan would be OK value, maybe a prospect from montreal too. Personally I just don't think Montreal is quite there yet, I would love to see them unload Koivu and Huet for more pieces for the future. I like Koivu and all, but I just don't see him as a main piece to a Montreal cup run anymore, his time has passed him by imo. Right now with so many teams in the hunt, he would probably get about as max value as wed ever get for him. I realize there is some hesitation to trade our captain because we are in the hunt this year as well, but I really think we should be looking forward to 2 years from now when we should really emerge as a serious threat.
Although some of the stuff this guy posts has been admittedly over the top, his first language isn't english I'm quite sure. I promise you its not easy to get your thoughts out concisely and grammatically correct in your 2nd or 3rd languages.
FYI... :club: = I was joking with him.
Although some of the stuff this guy posts has been admittedly over the top, his first language isn't english I'm quite sure. I promise you its not easy to get your thoughts out concisely and grammatically correct in your 2nd or 3rd languages. What he was saying made sense if Selanne was planning a comeback with the Ducks, apparently Gruven is quite sure he isn't With Selanne back I think something like Koivu for Bobby Ryan would be OK value, maybe a prospect from montreal too. Personally I just don't think Montreal is quite there yet, I would love to see them unload Koivu and Huet for more pieces for the future. I like Koivu and all, but I just don't see him as a main piece to a Montreal cup run anymore, his time has passed him by imo. Right now with so many teams in the hunt, he would probably get about as max value as wed ever get for him. I realize there is some hesitation to trade our captain because we are in the hunt this year as well, but I really think we should be looking forward to 2 years from now when we should really emerge as a serious threat.
+1I agree with everything you said there.
Please tell me Jokelunds rumours about Kesler and more for Sundin are made up.
Eklund got the Vancouver rumour from us here in Toronto..... he just looked down their roster and decided Kesler was the guy. I don't think that's the deal at all.... but if it was.. the leafs should jump all over it.
Here's a slightly off-topic question: As I've only posted like 10 times in this section, I haven't any idea who gruven is, or how he's so in-the-loop. I'm guessing he works for The Leafs? Somebody help me out?
He works for The Hockey News.He's also an editor for BobBI and UMM magazines.He played Marshak on a TV show you, being an American, probably never have heard of.He was in Glitter (yeah, that one) and was shot down by Mariah Carey.
He works for The Hockey News.He's also an editor for BobBI and UMM magazines.He played Marshak on a TV show you, being an American, probably never have heard of.He was in Glitter (yeah, that one) and was shot down by Mariah Carey.
And he doesn't have a Wiki? That's like James Bond and Elvis rolled into one. I'm going to need for background, though, particularly w/r/t the Mariah Carey story.
And he doesn't have a Wiki? That's like James Bond and Elvis rolled into one. I'm going to need for background, though, particularly w/r/t the Mariah Carey story.
He's also a host of the hardcore poker show.http://www.hardcoresportsradio.com/hosts/
You forgot ruggedly handsome...
Although some of the stuff this guy posts has been admittedly over the top, his first language isn't english I'm quite sure. I promise you its not easy to get your thoughts out concisely and grammatically correct in your 2nd or 3rd languages.
Absolutely.Only speak/write since 4 months.Edit: Ok I lied , 6 months.