This New Tax Rebate Is Grossly Unfair

Thats his greatest failure......over spending? His greatest failure is the murder of thousands of Americans on 9-11 and the thousands more that were killed in the wars that he created because of it! Bush and his people were behind 9-11 and all the American lives lost because of it are their responsibility.
You are in denial because of your love of W.
If you (Anyone) thinks that the US government had NOTHING to do with 9/11 then you are kidding yourself!
Quadaces, you should start a thread and tell us why we are all stupid. Seriously, I really would like to know why you think bush is behind 9-11. No quadaces, really, I'd love to hear your reasoning on this one.
I hate Bush just as much as the next abortion giving Liberal, but seriously.Let's see some proof that the gov. was behind 9/11.Oh, and don't just post a link to "Loose Change" or any of those other weird conspiracy videos everyone here has seen a bazillion times. Those wacky theories have already been debunked.k, thx, bye
This response, and Shake's, were the best. [x] thread delivers
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But really, could we please NOT get another thread about Bush and 9/11. I know I won't have to open it up, but its mere presence will make me feel a little stupider.