This New Tax Rebate Is Grossly Unfair

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make enough to go to the mall.Some people don't.The whole idea is to get people to go buy shit they don't need.
I may be worth a bit, but unless I sell, I am really just like most of you. Just taller and better looking.And I don't care who you are, when they are handing out free cash, you get in line with your hand out too.
That's just great.Now they are saying if you make more than $150K jointly you get $0So I am in the top 50% of taxpayers, paying 96% of all income taxes, and I get nothing, While people who pay almost nothing into the system get minimum $300.How is this not income redistribution?
When I read this I was thinking of the brand new Jag you talked about buying for the wife. My heart goes out to your financial struggles.And Hell, the only economy you'd be helping if you did get a refund would be Cuba's.
I may be worth a bit, but unless I sell, I am really just like most of you. Just taller and better looking.And I don't care who you are, when they are handing out free cash, you get in line with your hand out too.
When I read this I was thinking of the brand new Jag you talked about buying for the wife. My heart goes out to your financial struggles.And Hell, the only economy you'd be helping if you did get a refund would be Cuba's.
Hmmmm.
Hmmmm.
Do you know how much insurance is on a Ferrari?Quick which movie?Okay time to come clean.The jag was used.Had $6K miles on it.and it was not the R version.Did I mention it's my wife's car. I have always put her in the best car I can afford. I drive the work SUV.
I drive the work SUV.
So your other car is paid for by your employer? Guess that means you have a company gas card too, so you don't have to worry about paying the outrageous gas prices the rest of us are. Consider that your $800 tax rebate.
So your other car is paid for by your employer? Guess that means you have a company gas card too, so you don't have to worry about paying the outrageous gas prices the rest of us are. Consider that your $800 tax rebate.
Brag: Car, gas, AND insurance paid by my employerBeat: I'm self employedVariance: I get to bring my golf clubs to work. Just in case.
I am very patriotic and enfource the embargo every chance I get.Whenever I get my hands on a cuban, I burn it immediately.
Why would anyone complain about free money?
Because it's not free money?When we have a deficit, it's called deficit spending, and it's very expensive, because we pay interest and/or inflation.Basically, they are giving us some of our money now so that they can take *more* of our money later. In Congress, this is known as "good economic policy".
Do you know how much insurance is on a Ferrari?Quick which movie?Okay time to come clean.The jag was used.Had $6K miles on it.and it was not the R version.Did I mention it's my wife's car. I have always put her in the best car I can afford. I drive the work SUV.
You mean this work SUV???escalade-esv-girl.jpg
I am very patriotic and enfource the embargo every chance I get.Whenever I get my hands on a cuban, I burn it immediately.
You, sir are a Patriot of the highest degree.
Gov. stimulus/rebate package does nothing to alleviate the real problem with the economy.All it's going to do is further devalue the dollar. Nice move Washington.
thats_racist.gif
SB is getting $1200. And not a penny will be put back into the economy, it will be going in the bank.
GOD DAMN TRAITOR
That's what I'm wondering. 50k a year is the lower end of middle class?
around here 50k a year is almost upper class
ShakeZuma gets $600
again, all I'm hearing