Well people, i just officially cracked back into the positive profit mark on sharkscope......jealous orrr?I think i actually have one of the highest sit and go earnings in the world, how many other pro's pull off $1 profits in just over 200 games?sharkscopers6.jpgDoes anyone else think the ROI is abit of a worry?I was wondering why its so bad cos i'm obviously such an amazing player, i pretty much realised its from playing $1 sngs for the fun of it, not paying attention and just trying to make huge plays merely because i can, which obv doesnt work cos u need to play ABC poker in $1 sngs, but thats just not fun, and it never seems worth it for $1.See i included my ROI graph, and it goes up as the stakes do, in $5 sngs its around 10%so is that roi acceptable!?!

I would think a -33% is a bad thing - that means you're essentially losing 1/3 of your money every time you play. Granted I'm not sure in poker relation but that's how I read ROI. Oh, and saying your ROI is better when you play higher stakes - you're just barely getting to +10 after $4 but anything under that you crash down to -55.

Does anyone else think the ROI is abit of a worry?I was wondering why its so bad cos i'm obviously such an amazing player
woah, woah, woah.... let's not get ahead of ourselves.
you could get that higher than 10%. I recently just cracked into the positives in my sharkscope as well:01142008192719mf4.th.png01142008192805vx3.th.png
since when was this thread about you???hahawhich sngs do you play? single tables? multi tables? headsup? 6 player sngs?I was actually gonna switch over to fulltilt soon cos i wanna switch to 6 handed sngs, are they any gooood?
since when was this thread about you???hahawhich sngs do you play? single tables? multi tables? headsup? 6 player sngs?I was actually gonna switch over to fulltilt soon cos i wanna switch to 6 handed sngs, are they any gooood?
They have those on Pstars...
Edit: Beaver beat me too it
They have those on Pstars...
At what stakes?Havnt seem them in micro or low.But do people recommend playing 6 player sngs anyway? I think theres alot more skill shorthanded.
At what stakes?Havnt seem them in micro or low.But do people recommend playing 6 player sngs anyway? I think theres alot more skill shorthanded.
lol serious? never seen more donkeys on one table than in the 6.6 6max games.
I play the 2.25 6 max SNG turbos. Not very good players at all. once i get about another 80 i will move up to the 6.50s