Justin.tv

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg I can't stop laughing at autistic girls strip tease to the tune of "the circle of life" while 46 nerds go nuts in the chat box....this is hilarious.
i left her hat a hwile agogotbanned i thnk

this thread is evidence of the extreme level of depravity this forum has reached here as of late.and I am TOTALLY pissed that I missed it.

:club:
He flipped out when someone posted a link without permission, so I asked if I could too to keep up the conversation...On second thought, it probably would have been funnier to lead him to the sick thread
he actually did that, btw...I was rather pissed that the chat died over the possibility of two donks making out.
For some reason the drunk guy started getting pissed at me and unresponsive. I didnt want to press the issue too much so I could return later and get that couch up in flames....That knife he had was ridiculous
Oh, I didn't doubt it....
I could almost hear the "WTFAY's" from here....Although who else who else would be more qualified to read ten thousand pages before being allowed to post than an invalid?:justajokeitsallimgoodforface:
I'm going to get an intervention started for you soon...
I need one...lol it's a bunch of dudes from the Rogan fourms getting their chat banned every 10 minutes....it's hilarious. This chick should be a wackpacker on Howard Stern
I need one...lol it's a bunch of dudes from the Rogan fourms getting their chat banned every 10 minutes....it's hilarious. This chick should be a wackpacker on Howard Stern
i asked if the ugly dog was a pug..andf got a 10 min timout....booooo
Her and Eric the Midget would be a great couple... I had her strongly considering the possibility of training for the UFC/MMA last night.