Scientists Confirm: Someone 'doing It' Right Now

Am I the only one who finds The Onion's fake news stories neither funny nor clever?
I mean, were you just born completely devoid of a sense of humor or did you have to actually work on getting rid of it?

"The number of people being felt up right now is astronomical," Carver said.Though the evidence presented by the study appears to be irrefutable, it has already found its share of detractors within the scientific community."No way," said Dr. Lane Keilor, a professor of theoretical mathematics at the University of Rochester in New York. "Gross."

Am I the only one who finds The Onion's fake news stories neither funny nor clever?
Obviously not all of them are gems, but in general I find them both funny and clever. I'm guessing you just don't have a very good sense of humor.
What cracks me up is I have seen people try and use The Onion as a source.
See, that's part of what makes The Onion...never mind.
See, that's part of what makes The Onion...never mind.
Good catch, you were precariously close to blowing someone's mind.

*attempts a spin-off of a Mitch Hedburg Joke*Every time I go and have sex, I figure someone else on the planet is having sex. So I say, 'I'm gonna have sex, too.'

I mean, were you just born completely devoid of a sense of humor or did you have to actually work on getting rid of it?
I see what you did there.