I've Had One Shitty ****ing Day

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who has a microphone and wants to talk strat latenightswe have some fairly interesting conversation..non serious pants need not apply

can we divert the thread into a discussion about how pt special has gone on a posting rampage the last few days and I wouldn't be surprised if he reached the 1k mark by monday morning.

can we divert the thread into a discussion about how pt special has gone on a posting rampage the last few days and I wouldn't be surprised if he reached the 1k mark by monday morning.
fine, i will not post anymore unless its in strat....have a nice day
I said Sat night/Sunday morning already.

so i was looking thru my 1st posts. i was e-lame.then i went thru PT's 1st posts, cuz im a stalker too (<3)his 1st post was in one of rylands threads, and KINNNGGGGGGG thought he could have been rylands joke account...muahahahahah.im bored...xbox anyone?

i JUST dont understand....the girl up 1st had wild, green skip, green 8 and yellow 8. with a yellow 8 showing...WHYYYYYY does she lay a wild down??? 5th level thinking?!?!?!?! I DONT ****ING UNDERSTANDDDDD
so i was looking thru my 1st posts. i was e-lame.then i went thru PT's 1st posts, cuz im a stalker too (<3)his 1st post was in one of rylands threads, and KINNNGGGGGGG thought he could have been rylands joke account...muahahahahah.im bored...xbox anyone?
LOL I'm pretty sure I was joking?I assume every new person is Ryland's joke account. Or FWP.
Or FWP.
i dont know why im gonna do this but...i'd like to come out of the closet. i was the retard who staked him all that money have gave to grindermj. i'm glad i got that off my chest.
$700 down with is only 1/6 of his bankroll....LAME-O(still <3 u kevvv)
there is no way that last night was lame...hes emotional breakdown was clutch
and lol at me defending ryland at one point
there is no way that last night was lame...hes emotional breakdown was clutchand lol at me defending ryland at one point
i would like a ryland update if you have one. he was my favvvv poster to read...lotsa good laughs.
i would like a ryland update if you have one. he was my favvvv poster to read...lotsa good laughs.
he plays 1 dollar sngsi dont talk to anymore cause he only begged for stakes.....and he thinks i scammed him becuase i staked him in a tourny and he told me he would give me 100 percent of the winning and i took 100 percent of the winningsapparently im a jackass
he plays 1 dollar sngsi dont talk to anymore cause he only begged for stakes.....and he thinks i scammed him becuase i staked him in a tourny and he told me he would give me 100 percent of the winning and i took 100 percent of the winningsapparently im a jackass
OHHH i remember all those threads. all the e-fighting. forgot that was u....tried to have dads getting involved....yada yada yada