I've Had One Shitty ****ing Day

***Serious Post***I'd just like to point out that nobody was attacking Eddie or "kicking him when he was down" when this thread was made. Numerous people told him not to do it, and he responded by being an *******. He showed how incredibly immature he is by posting stuff like this in a thread on FCP in the first place. I mean everyone has problems and perhaps he has real problems going on, but in no way is posting it here and then slapping everyone in the face a good way to handle it. I realize I don't know Eddie in real life, but if you've got real problems go get it handled. Don't act like a petulant child in an internet forum. Good luck with whatever you happen to be going through, hopefully it helps you to grow up a bit.
Welcome to two hours ago. This thread is about 100/200 unlimited hold them.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true ...but it DID start a huge FCP play money table.......anyways im over thisim out, this thread has been so vandalised.....it used to be all about eddie......anyways good luck eddie... <3 you
this was never about eddie and you know it

and just to show no disrespect...king1305 has to be one of the best NL holdem players in the world.......the way he was reading everyone on that 100/200 table was like nothing u'll ever see, and the chip stack he built up......i think he deserves abit of credit.....but i think he just donked it off as i was typing

you probably think this post is aboutt u donttt uuu
horrible play with a9 its almost painful to watch you play poker. nothing personal but you kind of look like harry potter with down syndrome
true ...but it DID start a huge FCP play money table.......anyways im over thisim out, this thread has been so vandalised.....it used to be all about eddie......anyways good luck eddie... <3 you
You owe me $ back, you left the table with $!
and just to show no disrespect...king1305 has to be one of the best NL holdem players in the world.......the way he was reading everyone on that 100/200 table was like nothing u'll ever see, and the chip stack he built up......i think he deserves abit of credit.....but i think he just donked it off as i was typing
POY 2008!!!!!!!!

Hello knoxxxy, We have transferred $0.02 from your account to 'king1305' as per your request.Good luck to you both. Regards, PokerStars Cashier- shipped

i hope you kids are keeping pen/pencil on whos backing who in this gamecollusion
speaking of backing...im really stuck bro. help me out