A 2008 Calendar!

With the success of the Hunks of the Chateau De Sexe 2007 calendar, JJJ Inc. is pleased to announce the release of its 2008 calendar, A Year of ShakeZuma!

Once again you can own another cherished piece of FCP memorabilia for the low, low price of $19.95!

Quantities are limited, so act fast and ring in the New Year with HotAndrew! Only 1,000 calendars will be sold and once they're sold, they're gone forever!

Contact any of the Info boys (except HideoutInfo2) to place your order.januaryib7.jpgfebruarydf2.jpgmarchrx3.jpgaprillh9.jpgmayvr3.jpgjunesq6.jpgjulyih4.jpgaugustyl6.jpgseptemberhe9.jpgoctoberzg5.jpgnovemberwn2.jpgdecemberfz9.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joey, I'm stingy with my compliments, so know it truly means something when I say: flawless concept, flawless execution. The individual monthly jokes are great, and so are the other little things (ba

can i get the website? and do they accept paypal?

Joey, I'm stingy with my compliments, so know it truly means something when I say: flawless concept, flawless execution. The individual monthly jokes are great, and so are the other little things (barely erased script from last years Likes/Dislikes, poorly edited "2008") but the punchline when you get to December is hands-down one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

• Like 1
i always get shake and speedz mixed up...which one is this again?
The uncut one.
Joey, I'm stingy with my compliments, so know it truly means something when I say: flawless concept, flawless execution. The individual monthly jokes are great, and so are the other little things (barely erased script from last years Likes/Dislikes, poorly edited "2008") but the punchline when you get to December is hands-down one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
I hate the fact that you said this all so much better than I ever could. Then again, at least it saved my a few minutes...you mentioned exactly what I was planning on pointing out.
I hate the fact that you said this all so much better than I ever could. Then again, at least it saved my a few minutes...you mentioned exactly what I was planning on pointing out.
I'll give you credit for it instead of iceman. But, just so you know, the same thing happens to me and every RodReynolds post. I deserve the acclaim!
I'll give you credit for it instead of iceman. But, just so you know, the same thing happens to me and every RodReynolds post. I deserve the acclaim!
I'm willing to give you the credit for it instead of Joey Jo Jo. But, just so you know, the same thing happens to me and every Matt Damon post. I deserve the tepid praise!
BFMFT!
With the success of the Hunks of the Chateau De Sexe 2007 calendar, JJJ Inc. is pleased to announce the release of its 2008 calendar, A Year of ShakeZuma! Once again you can own another cherished piece of FCP memorabilia for the low, low price of $19.95!Quantities are limited, so act fast and ring in the New Year with HotAndrew! Only 1,000 calendars will be sold and once they’re sold, they’re gone forever!
I'd like to order 1000 calendars please.Edit: Not all the months are loading for me! I've never experienced such immense pain as I am experiencing right this second.
it's non-capitalizations like that, that are making my RodReynolds approval rating go down. It has nothing to do with back to back thats, or me trying to steal his thunder.
Keep that chin up, champ. Although you've slid slightly, you're still in the 98th percentile. If that's not enough, I've decided to give you (or anyone) a few simple pointers to ensure your RR rating is high.1) Quote me early and often, even when, nay, especially when it makes no sense to. Also, adding me to your signature, as you've done, is an act that I reward greatly.2) If something I do or say is not funny (eg. Particles in the Universe), you should claim that it is actually very funny, but only if you're really smart and get smart jokes. Tossing the word "genius" around liberally doesn't hurt also.3) Start a "Best of RodReynolds" thread. If you do this, you can be assured I will never withdraw my approval again, no matter how confusing you may become. Starting one myself would be super lame. 4) And, if you have any tips to remedy this terrible case of self-loathing, do share. It hurts so bad.
Do I need to read the sick thread to understand December's joke? Because I will if the joke is as good as you claim. I'll read the whole thing. Today.Maybe I'm just dumb?
3) Start a "Best of RodReynolds" thread. If you do this, you can be assured I will never withdraw my approval again, no matter how confusing you may become. Starting one myself would be super lame.
As your biggest fan, I will handle this.
septemberhe9.jpg
you see, while they may not be chunky, trashy, or even extremely whorish, these girls are very young, and quite often, thats enough for me.edit: 6 commas. 1 sentence. this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I have my own calendar.

I'm sure the OP is much funnier if you read OTGen religiously and have some clue what is going on in here. But I have to say I'm laughing my ass off right now after reading it and I have no idea why? Well done.Mark

I'm sure the OP is much funnier if you read OTGen religiously and have some clue what is going on in here. But I have to say I'm laughing my ass off right now after reading it and I have no idea why? Well done.Mark
Pretty sure this is Sick Thread material here, but I'm not sure.They keep a tight lock on security over there. I tried to sneak in once, but they found out my parents were actually married and booted me. . . . sw
Pretty sure this is Sick Thread material here, but I'm not sure.They keep a tight lock on security over there. I tried to sneak in once, but they found out my parents were actually married and booted me. . . . sw
Damn you and your hidden warnings. Though I do wonder what kind of divorced parents percentage we'd be looking at in there versus any other large threads with regular participants...possibly ones that are proponents of the occasional orgy. There really isn't much sick thread material here. Pretty much none, other than the fact that the calendar's focus is on Shakey. The jokes me and Wang loved have nothing to do with insider material.
Damn you and your hidden warnings. Though I do wonder what kind of divorced parents percentage we'd be looking at in there versus any other large threads with regular participants...possibly ones that are proponents of the occasional orgy. There really isn't much sick thread material here. Pretty much none, other than the fact that the calendar's focus is on Shakey. The jokes me and Wang loved have nothing to do with insider material.
I was more interested in taking a shot at my buddies in the Sick Thread moreso than establishing any sort of historical accuracy. ;)I'm far more adept (i.e. take greater pleasure) in confusing situations further than clarifying vague points.I certainly didn't tend be taken literally, although a Hideout vs. ST battle of degeneracy would be thread-worthy, although I doubt we could find impartial judges. And there's enough cross-posting between the threads to bring into question which side certain posters would be "playing" for.