What Did You Get For Christmas Daniel?

Nada. I don't like getting presents so I have a no present policy.
Whew, I was trying to stay away because I didn't get you anything, but it turns out it was what you wanted all along.

This year the wife and I did a mutual gift to each other....new "Heavenly Bed" king mattress. Appropriately named apparently...this thing is a truly a gift from God.Good bye back aches. btw...a no Christmas gift policy? You don't like presents? Even from the family?Gonna go out on a limb here and surmise that somewhere long ago in your past Ebinezer Scrooge mistook your bowl of Wheaties for a urinal?

Now that I have a 2 yr old I bascially get one gift but it was a new video ipod(my old one broke) and some cash from Grandma. But the fun is seeing my son open his gifts it really is the best thing in the world. You could put anything in a box and wrap it and he would go crazy. But he got a bunch of Elmo stuff and sports stuff. This might have been the funniest xmas ever for me. :club:

Our family has no kids younger than drinking age, so we also have a no-gift policy. With so many people in the world in need, it just didn't feel right to pile stuff on each other. Plus, most of the family hates the stress and crowds of Christmas shopping. One Thanksgiving, my aunt was lamenting having to do it, and I said, "You know what I want most for Christmas? I want to hear that you stayed at home, cozy and happy, and didn't buy me jack. Get me that!" Pretty soon, we all agreed that each other's peace and happiness was what we wanted, and our own in return. Now we show up for the Christmas feast by Mom-in-Law, drink the pitchers(!) of kamikazes by Dad-in-Law, and have a grand old time.

Now that I have a 2 yr old I bascially get one gift but it was a new video ipod(my old one broke) and some cash from Grandma. But the fun is seeing my son open his gifts it really is the best thing in the world. You could put anything in a box and wrap it and he would go crazy. But he got a bunch of Elmo stuff and sports stuff. This might have been the funniest xmas ever for me. :club:
My son is 8.5 months old and he got ghiven the tickle me elmo doll. He thinks it is an absolute blast and goes into hysterics laughing at the thing. You're right about the kids enjoying it, it's pretty amazing seeing there eyes light up at the sight of a full tree.
Nada. I don't like getting presents so I have a no present policy.
why don't you like getting presents? I love giving and getting them!