I was just doing some results reading on pokerpages.com looking at how people have done over the past 3 years in the WSOP and I think this guy has to be right there with Dan Harrington and Marcel Luske and probally the best 3.His results.....2002 - 2nd2003 - 54th (cashed)2004 - 33rdJust thought I would give the man some props. Which I love to do to the tight, agressive type player.

and he played a sick final table in 2002 in which he deserved to win and become the youngest Main Event winner. I like his play a lot. His call down with Pocket Tens in this past WSOP was just sick

His call down with Pocket Tens in this past WSOP was just sickRefresh my memory. What happened in that hand?
nothing but overcards and Daniel Alaei was making a move on the pot with A7s. It was a coordinated board. And Julian smelled out the fact that Daniel Alaei had nothing

I've seen some of the clips and Julian definitely deserved the winYeah, I'll rate his performances close to Harrington's, 3 straight cashes is impressive.

ya I still think Harrington tops the list when it comes to the WSOP main event over the last couple years. I'll give Gardner 2nd and Luske 3rd. Either way I'd still give my right arm to trade places with them.

I couldnt agree more - he is extremely underrated and I hope he does even better this year in the big one :club:
is this julian gardner??? :shock:
no this is julian gardnerWSOP_julian_gardner.jpg