Let's Give The Turbo Guys A Crack

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t150 (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP3 (t4265)CO (t1900)Button (t4165)Hero (t1290)BB (t1835)UTG (t815)UTG+1 (t1850)MP1 (t3210)MP2 (t740)Preflop: Hero is SB with Q :club: , K :D . UTG raises to t300, 4 folds, CO raises to t1900, 1 fold, Hero ???????Villain 2 (CO) was seen limp/calling an all in w/ 78c. His range is VERY wide here. Any pair, J10+, Q10+, K10+, A2+.What's your move?

I fold here even though it's a turbo and you're short stacked. With two players all-in (UTG would be a moron not to call), KQ just doesn't play well here. You get a whole round before the blinds hit you, so you'll have a better chance for first -in vig.

I agree with the others : Easy Fold.You've been raised, and re-raised, and you don't have the position in the flop...KQo is a really tricky hand, as it is highly probable that one of them has AK or AQ, you would be badly dominated...

I don't know, maybe it's part of my gambling tendency in turbo's, but to me this was not such a close fold. UTG is short stacked. We can interpret his minraise essentially as a push. His stack is so short, KQ is ahead of a lot of his range, or should be. Then the CO reraises.. because his range is sooooo huge, KQ does better against it if he weren't a moron, and he had shown to be a moron. If I wanted a chance to nearly triple up w/ my short stack and become a contender, I think this is as best a time as any. Odds are, I won't be able to push w/ a premium hand in the next orbit, and be basically on life support. Here, I have the action set up for me, where my hand could be very live, against two opponents. Does this reasoning make sense to anyone? If so, do you think it is just a way to justify making a loose call, or is it potentially a good line of thinking for strategy in turbo's?

We can interpret his minraise essentially as a push. If I wanted a chance to nearly triple up w/ my short stack and become a contender, I think this is as best a time as any.
First of all, it's basically a push, but its not, which I think can be interpreted as strength, so I don't think you're ahead of him. Second of all, the "moron" may limp call with a wide range but reraising an UTG raiser, I think you have to begrudgingly give him credit.Third of all, 9 BBs is not really a shortstack in a turbo. Pushing is better than calling, I know we all know that, but its important to remember and apply in turbos all the time.
I don't know, maybe it's part of my gambling tendency in turbo's, but to me this was not such a close fold. UTG is short stacked. We can interpret his minraise essentially as a push. His stack is so short, KQ is ahead of a lot of his range, or should be. Then the CO reraises.. because his range is sooooo huge, KQ does better against it if he weren't a moron, and he had shown to be a moron. If I wanted a chance to nearly triple up w/ my short stack and become a contender, I think this is as best a time as any. Odds are, I won't be able to push w/ a premium hand in the next orbit, and be basically on life support. Here, I have the action set up for me, where my hand could be very live, against two opponents. Does this reasoning make sense to anyone? If so, do you think it is just a way to justify making a loose call, or is it potentially a good line of thinking for strategy in turbo's?
Your reasoning does make sense, and I generally like gambling in turbos if I feel like I have any edge at all. But I think you are putting the villains on unrealistically loose ranges here, so I don't really think your hand is +EV. Even against ranges of any pair, any ace, and any 2 face cards, KQ is no better than a coinflip. I agree that CO's moronic tendencies make this decision somewhat close, but I still lean towards a fold.