Show about Annie

From CardPlayer:"Annie Duke might be the busiest player in poker. She’s raising a family (four children), plays high-stakes cash games, intersperses numerous media engagements, and leads all women in poker tournament earnings. In early November, NBC decided Annie’s real-life adventures would make a cool sitcom, especially with Lisa Kudrow playing the lead (Kudrow is also a well-educated business entrepreneur who is raising a family). Look for this show and ESPN’s Tilt to start a run of televised shows feasting on the popularity of poker."Full Article:http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_magazine/a....php?a_id=14471

I read somewhere... possibly Entertainment Weekly... that there is a show in the works based on Annie Duke's life.  Anyone else catch wind of this?  And any thoughts?
they can get andy dick to play her in the movie

I gotta be honest almost sounds like it should be being produced by lifetime instead of NBC. A woman against all odds raises her children while carrying the burden of having to play cards to make a living. The stress is pushing her down as she must juggle all the things in her life to make everything work. As she has More than any three people can handle, but she is Annie Duke so she can do it. And then it will break into that I am woman song. They could cast that guy Larry the Cable guy as her husband. Daniel Could do a cameo on that one too.

hmm..who would they get to play Annie Duke? I vote Kate Beckinsdale, but she is too big time for TV....maybe she can do the movie. OH! Mimi Rodgers! She is HOT and she plays poker and is pretty good at poker. GO GO GO!

They should do a show on a player that is actualy good at poker. Shows about Negraneu, Hellmuth, or Doyle would be interesting shows. And if your gonna do a show about a woman player, how about Jenniefer Harman. Shes top 15 overall players in the world including men, shes more attractive than Annie, and her story from last years WSOP was good.

I read somewhere... possibly Entertainment Weekly... that there is a show in the works based on Annie Duke's life.  Anyone else catch wind of this?  And any thoughts?
they can get andy dick to play her in the movie
That's priceless!

I hope this is a joke, good god. How many times do they have to remind us that she's "raising a family of 4 kids"? I mean if she's doing all that other crap, she's obviously not raising the kids. Every time she's on ESPN they stop and do a 5 minute synopsis of her 'tough' life. Give me a break. Nobody cares! There are like 7 good female poker players out there that can play with the boys and they have to go out of their way to promote them. They cannot say "white and asian males" are good at poker because that would be mean and biased. Even though 95% of the players are white or asian males. They have to elevate the other 5%.