Negreanu Open

Gah! Just about to get in on late reg, then I see I have $0.16 in my Stars account. I've not played there for ages, but I was sure I still had $30 or so in my account. I must have been really drunk last time I logged into PS! Oh well, have fun folks.

and the razz starts brb sitting out
Lol, youre a smart ass, but I think I like you. I havent decided yet.
I've had better tournies. :club: Those being pretty much every horse tourney I've ever played.
Well, its great when you cash in one of these, but the fun of it is just to sit back and chill with some people from fcp, have a few drinks and bs with everyone.I suppose being the first to bust isnt exactly a welcoming experience. Sorry about that, btw. lol.

PokerStars Game #13369903106: Tournament #62335509, $10+$1 HORSE (Hold'em Limit) - Level XI (400/800) - 2007/11/20 - 23:16:47 (ET)Table '62335509 3' 8-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: fitzinabox (12641 in chips) Seat 2: TimWakefield (1729 in chips) Seat 3: wiskyvi (7096 in chips) Seat 4: chigirl05 (12715 in chips) Seat 5: drcossack (12398 in chips) Seat 6: mononoki (12914 in chips) Seat 7: Mr. Sparco (3324 in chips) Seat 8: linesy (9183 in chips) drcossack: posts small blind 200mononoki: posts big blind 400*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to TimWakefield [Kd 3h]drcossack said, "It doesn't work for Mark, it won't work for anyone else"Mr. Sparco: folds linesy: folds fitzinabox: folds TimWakefield: raises 400 to 800wiskyvi: folds chigirl05: folds drcossack: raises 400 to 1200mononoki: folds TimWakefield: raises 400 to 1600Betting is cappeddrcossack: calls 400*** FLOP *** [Jd 8d Th]drcossack: bets 400TimWakefield: calls 129 and is all-in*** TURN *** [Jd 8d Th] [9d]drcossack said, "lol"drcossack said, "rigged"*** RIVER *** [Jd 8d Th 9d] [8s]*** SHOW DOWN ***drcossack: shows [6c 9h] (two pair, Nines and Eights)TimWakefield: shows [Kd 3h] (a pair of Eights)drcossack collected 3858 from potdrcossack said, "wtf?"drcossack said, "gg"linesy said, "omg"linesy said, "wtf"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3858 | Rake 0 Board [Jd 8d Th 9d 8s]Seat 1: fitzinabox folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: TimWakefield showed [Kd 3h] and lost with a pair of EightsSeat 3: wiskyvi folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: chigirl05 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: drcossack (small blind) showed [6c 9h] and won (3858) with two pair, Nines and EightsSeat 6: mononoki (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: Mr. Sparco folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: linesy folded before Flop (didn't bet):club:

Darts > HORSE. Even when I shoot against the State Soft tip champ like shit. Done with darts till Jan. See ya next week...
Ugh, my husband is a state dart champ, multiple times. If I never see another dart it will be too soon. And.... here comes winter league! At least it keeps him out of the house!
I suppose being the first to bust isnt exactly a welcoming experience. Sorry about that, btw. lol.
Heh, np. If it wasn't for this tourney I wouldn't have entered a $4.40 180 man as well and gotten 2/180 5 hours later. :club:
gg sir, and lol at final table dramaments
that was pathetic, lol.I had an awesome 4 handed table before the FT though - having over half the chips in play there was great (until I donated about 6k to wiski.) I probably screwed up a bunch of hands (I know I made a few bad calls in the Stud rounds [one of which was against mononoki]), but I'll look at those over the next few days.I'm looking forward to my next one, which will hopefully feature the drunken rambling of Jamie.

I missed the chance to defend my title which I feel bad about.But missing Jamie's ranting in ALL CAPS is like missing grandma's thanksgiving dinner. lol

Apparently one of my kids downloaded a kickarse virus so I cant even get on my PC at home which has the leaderboard stuff. I am slowly getting it back to functioning after adware, spybot, hijack this, norton, spy sweeper, and avg are doing their things. I hope to be able to do last week and this weeks updates sometime this weekend.