Ain't Life Grand?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Totally uncalled for, here...Bunch of freakin' degenerates I have to live next to, then this joker comes along, here.
Exxxxxxxxcellent.

I doubt any more stakes are up for grabs but it's wort a shot.I won the first online MTT I ever entered. It was a PPA freerollon Full Tilt that paid $200 for 1st prize and I beat 600ish other people to take it down.True story...Anyway, I also finished 21st on the 4th freeroll on saturday after a sick river.Crookedlink (Chicago)

Ok boys & girls, stakes closed and shippled.Here are the horses1) xx4466xx2) ogwari3) crookedlink4) skully925) sagedecarte6) waffles20037) Chuckgellasc8) pearljamjvGood Luck boys!!Someone can lock this up now and we can all post our updates in the main thread!

Ok boys & girls, stakes closed and shippled.Here are the horses1) xx4466xx2) ogwari3) crookedlink4) skully925) sagedecarte6) waffles2003Good Luck boys!!Someone can lock this up now and we can all post our updates in the main thread!
Knocked him down from a full house to two small pair.

heh bdc30 - would love a stake in this, would even be willing to trade ftp$ for it...best cash has been in a 180 and a 45 sng...I've also finish pretty deep in a 3.3 mtt, been doing alright15th in last nights donkfest, which really chaps my hide (and could be considered hilarious)anyway, if you can help me great, if not good luck..J

my best cash to date has been 1st and like 3rd or 5th in two fcp/life of sports special tournies in one day, totalling over $1k btw.

I'll trade you ftp cash straight up if you want. PM me for help.
Well, guess I was late on this one....... Maybe that's why I finished 13th. *unlucky* on Friday :D Good luck to all the horses and make FCP proud.......eh...... Everyone's from FCP.... never mind....... :club:

Cool man, txs, never been staked before.Will try to make us proud (do staked players play better? Meeebbbeeeeee)N'yaweh, meegwetch, txs again.PS Is that really where u live?I'll take the dog for a long walk befores....

Well, guess I was late on this one....... Maybe that's why I finished 13th. *unlucky* on Friday :D Good luck to all the horses and make FCP proud.......eh...... Everyone's from FCP.... never mind....... :club:
That's debatable.
Skully92 backed out, already got another stake, so if you want it elo, it's yours. Post sn. quick.