Poker Brat Would've Had A Siezure

I'm at the final table of a play money tornament. On the short stack with about 47,000 chips left, i go all in preflop on ace 10 suited. Everyone folds except the chip leader (with about a million chips), who, for some completely out of this world and unexplainable reason, calls me. The guy turns over 9 3 off suite and I'm like, "woohoo!" right? Cause Ive got this won right? RIGHT!!?Wrong...flop comes...939AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!?????????Ok maybe going all in pre flop on ace 10 suited while Im in desperation mode mite have been the wrong move, but COME ON!! 9 3 off suite!!! Give me a break huh?lol

Play money man, doesn't matter, the guy could call you with Mrs Bun the baker's wife and the rules of bridge and it still wouldn't matter, you had nothing invested, you lost nothing. Essentially you were playing go fish, there might be a forum for that somewhere on the internet.And friendly advice, don't call people on here idiots. When you can legally gamble their advice could be valuable but if they remember the guy who called them an idiot and decide not to help you...Well you'll know where you went wrong all those years ago...Peace

Dude Im only sixteen. Wtf is your problem, idiot
equity 	win 	tie 		  pots won 	pots tied	Hand 0: 	69.504%	  69.26% 	00.24% 		  56928624 	   197334.00   { ATs }Hand 1: 	30.496%	  30.26% 	00.24% 		  24867300 	   197334.00   { 93o }

It's not a bad beat. You're only slightly more than a 2/1 favourite.You got your 'money' in with the best hand and got beat. It's annoying, but it happens. Regularly. In this case almost 1 in 3 times. You lost nothing because it was play chips.It seems like you registered an account here with the sole purpose of posting this hand. If people posted every 70/30 they ever lost then this place would be cluttered.Instead of playing play money, try playing freerolls instead. Then you can try to build a real bankroll.http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/chris-ferguson-challengeChris Ferguson has turned $0 into $10k.Also, if you keep posting here there are regular stakes available to low buyin tournaments posted in General Poker (but they usually require people to have at least 400 posts or something).

equity 	win 	tie 		  pots won 	pots tied	Hand 0: 	69.504%	  69.26% 	00.24% 		  56928624 	   197334.00   { ATs }Hand 1: 	30.496%	  30.26% 	00.24% 		  24867300 	   197334.00   { 93o }

It's not a bad beat. You're only slightly more than a 2/1 favourite.You got your 'money' in with the best hand and got beat. It's annoying, but it happens. Regularly. In this case almost 1 in 3 times. You lost nothing because it was play chips.It seems like you registered an account here with the sole purpose of posting this hand. If people posted every 70/30 they ever lost then this place would be cluttered.Instead of playing play money, try playing freerolls instead. Then you can try to build a real bankroll.http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/chris-ferguson-challengeChris Ferguson has turned $0 into $10k.Also, if you keep posting here there are regular stakes available to low buyin tournaments posted in General Poker (but they usually require people to have at least 400 posts or something).

Lol I love how you've disected this

Ok ok ok Cody is not an idiot, but why do all you guys have to make fun off me just coz it was a play money tornament. Can a sixteen year old kid actually even enter a freeroll without breaking the law? Please let me know if i can.(which I cant)I'm dying to play for real money you dont even understand how much I want to, but how do you guys expect me to play for real money when Im under age? Man you guys are cruel, :club: ps: I think that calling that much may have been a good play but I'm not so sure, you're people's reply has made me think a bit and I gues hew had the big stack and could call on any two cards. Then again, I gues it was a play money tornament and therefore my strugles to get to the final table, beating like 4000 other players at the age of sixteen, ment absoulutly nothing. right?Whatever

Cody is not an idiot, but why do all you guys have to make fun off me just coz it was a play money tornament. Can a sixteen year old kid actually even enter a freeroll without breaking the law? Please let me know if i can.(which I cant)I'm dying to play for real money you dont even understand how much I want to, but how do you guys expect me to play for real money when Im under age?
1) Cody was (I assume) laughing at it being a play money tournament. I think you should call him an idiot too.2) Play money is a joke. I'm sorry, but it is. It's like posting on here that you were 2 squares away from winning a game of Chutes and Ladders when you hit a chute back to square 3 and you lost. In fact, you'd get props and respect for that. Basically, you can't win anything with play money, and you can't lose anything. If it was a freeroll where you could win something then you wouldn't get laughed at. It's just the way it is. It's nothing personal.3) Officially, you can't. You need to be 18 to open a real money account (I think). However, there are a large number of underage kids that have made thousands from online poker. JJProdigy was one of them, so was Annette_15. Just set your birthdate back a couple of years when you sign up and away you go. It's that simple. A lot of sites have sign up bonuses of $10 or whatever, and as I said earlier, you can play freerolls and other tournaments to build up a bankroll as well. Where there's a will there's a way. I started a few years ago with $100 free sign up bonus on Pacific Poker, and I've simply built from that.http://www.pokersourceonline.com/free-poker/money/See if you can get any of these offers to work (don't tell them you're underage though obviously).
Man you guys are cruel, :club:
Only when the situation warrants :D
ps: I think that calling that much may have been a good play but I'm not so sure, you're people's reply has made me think a bit and I gues hew had the big stack and could call on any two cards. Then again, I gues it was a play money tornament and therefore my strugles to get to the final table, beating like 4000 other players at the age of sixteen, ment absoulutly nothing. right?
It is definitely impressive to make it through a field that big, and it's an accomplishment, but you still have to be very lucky to make it that far. I'm sure there were some terrible players at the final table who got there just by being complete luckboxes and bad beating many players on their way there.Good Luck.

Can a sixteen year old kid actually even enter a freeroll without breaking the law? No, but your not legally allowed to play play money tourneys either. Besides, its not like they do a ****ing background ground on you.but how do you guys expect me to play for real money when Im under age? Again, stop acting like stars is gonna come to your house and interveiw you to make sure your not underage. I starting playing online for real when i was 15beating like 4000 other players at the age of sixteen, ment absoulutly nothing. right?Correct. Going deep in ONE play money tourney means absoluety nothing when it comes to talent or skill. Hell, going deep in ONE real money tournament doesnt mean anything

Ok, Im gonna sign up for real money right now. You guys convinced me! lol, I'm always willing to learn anything new when it comes to poker. I've been playing for five years and I've played for real money in home games against friends a couple of times. Play money is just practice really, no one around here wants to play me for money anymore cause I'd always win and I thought I would get snapped if I tried to sign up for a real money account. How many of you think I should go for it? :club: I really want to but what are the chances that I get caught? I've got to put my address down and stuff like that, I'm worried about that. What do you guys think???

He's calling 5% of his chips and can eliminate a player and move up the "pay" scale.Of course he calls. With any two cards.
Yeah, simple decision on his part.Actually, if it's heads up and you ask him if he wants to get it all in PF with these two hands over and over again with your two stacks, the answer is yes.
Ok, Im gonna sign up for real money right now. You guys convinced me! lol, I'm always willing to learn anything new when it comes to poker. I've been playing for five years and I've played for real money in home games against friends a couple of times. Play money is just practice really, no one around here wants to play me for money anymore cause I'd always win and I thought I would get snapped if I tried to sign up for a real money account. How many of you think I should go for it? :club: I really want to but what are the chances that I get caught? I've got to put my address down and stuff like that, I'm worried about that. What do you guys think???
I think there's maybe 20 million people ahead of you. What ... you always obey the speed limit? Send a money order if you don't want to do it electronically.
beating like 4000 other players at the age of sixteen, ment absoulutly nothing. right?Correct. Going deep in ONE play money tourney means absoluety nothing when it comes to talent or skill. Hell, going deep in ONE real money tournament doesnt mean anything
I track my progress by recording all the torneys i play in.At the age of sixteen in the space of a month."Play Money" Hold 'Em Torneys:Played:44Play Money Cashes:11Final Tables: 5Top Three:2Wins:3Best Result: $109 No-Limit Hold 'Em Finished 1/4320"Play Money" Omaha Hi Torneys:Played:11Play Money Cashes:4Final Tables:3Top Three:1Wins:1Best Result: $11 Omaha Hi Finished 1/730"Play Money" Seven Card Stud Torneys:Played: 5Play Money Cashes:4Final Tables:0Top Three:0Wins:0Best Result: $22 Seven Card Stud Finished 31/601I havent played any poker for two days now cause these posts have made me feel like all of that meant nothing. I want to play for real money so badly but what can I do man. If I get snapped doing anything illegal here im dead,Ive already been busted playing poker for money by mom with my friends and she said if she catches me playing for money ever again she's sending me back to South Africa where I came from and trust me guys, you do NOT want to live in South Africa. I love poker and Ive been playing for five years now, and no one here's gonna tell me I'm not talented just cause I cant play for real money. I still have alot to learn, but deal me the cards right now and I'll play for real money any day I get the chance.
"Play Money"
get it through your narrow-minded brain. It doesnt matter if you cash 'X' times, FT 'X' times, win 'X' timesThe 2 words ive bolded, enlarged, and quoted from your post negate all of it.
get it through your narrow-minded brain. It doesnt matter if you cash 'X' times, FT 'X' times, win 'X' timesThe 2 words ive bolded, enlarged, and quoted from your post negate all of it.
Ok ok you're right, play money means nothing this is why Im so frustrated. What should I do to prove to you that I kick ass. There's nothing I can do cause Im sixteen
I track my progress by recording all the torneys i play in.At the age of sixteen in the space of a month."Play Money" Hold 'Em Torneys:Played:44Play Money Cashes:11Final Tables: 5Top Three:2Wins:3Best Result: $109 No-Limit Hold 'Em Finished 1/4320"Play Money" Omaha Hi Torneys:Played:11Play Money Cashes:4Final Tables:3Top Three:1Wins:1Best Result: $11 Omaha Hi Finished 1/730"Play Money" Seven Card Stud Torneys:Played: 5Play Money Cashes:4Final Tables:0Top Three:0Wins:0Best Result: $22 Seven Card Stud Finished 31/601I havent played any poker for two days now cause these posts have made me feel like all of that meant nothing. I want to play for real money so badly but what can I do man. If I get snapped doing anything illegal here im dead,Ive already been busted playing poker for money by mom with my friends and she said if she catches me playing for money ever again she's sending me back to South Africa where I came from and trust me guys, you do NOT want to live in South Africa. I love poker and Ive been playing for five years now, and no one here's gonna tell me I'm not talented just cause I cant play for real money. I still have alot to learn, but deal me the cards right now and I'll play for real money any day I get the chance.
thats not a lot of tournaments to go by, but i would venture to guess that its more likely than not that you could beat micro buy in tourneys. i personally think you have a good attitude. don't listen to these people. if you enjoy playing for play money then go for it. go read in tourney strat and post hands and discuss stuff. the fact thats its play money should have no bearing on the strategy behind the game. maybe the players are worse, but adjusting to really bad players is something poker players need to know how to do. also don't let little silly minor legalities get in the way if you want to start going for free rolls trying to get some cash that way to play in real money games. there won't be any repercussions, except maybe from your mom, but common kid be a man lol. and, uh, good luck, even though there's really no such thing.
you're wrong.
thats not a lot of tournaments to go by, but i would venture to guess that its more likely than not that you could beat micro buy in tourneys. i personally think you have a good attitude. don't listen to these people. if you enjoy playing for play money then go for it. go read in tourney strat and post hands and discuss stuff. the fact thats its play money should have no bearing on the strategy behind the game. maybe the players are worse, but adjusting to really bad players is something poker players need to know how to do. also don't let little silly minor legalities get in the way if you want to start going for free rolls trying to get some cash that way to play in real money games. there won't be any repercussions, except maybe from your mom, but common kid be a man lol. and, uh, good luck, even though there's really no such thing.you're wrong.
Gee thanks man :club: .I do not enjoy playing for play money AT ALL. Quite frankly Im sick and tired of it. Play money is like having sex but without the payoff i.e. at this point its a waste of time and energy. I think by now Im very good at playing idiots and Im ready for real money baby!!! B) Ive actually played well over 300 torneys, those are just the ones that I recorded. What are the reprucussions if Ive just immigrated to a country and I dont have a permanent residence permit yet. My mom sais if I get busted doing anything illegal we'll get deported. Whatsup with that, is that even true?I want to start going for freerolls and real money!!!AAHHH!!! :D lol,Deal me the cards!
Ok ok you're right, play money means nothing this is why Im so frustrated. What should I do to prove to you that I kick ass. There's nothing I can do cause Im sixteen
win REAL money while playing.
win REAL money while playing.
Whats wrong with play money again? Dont pro poker players need to know how to play really bad, crazy players who dont know what they're doing. Doesnt play money provide a good place to learn this kind of thing, since alot of the players on play money are like that. (Not that I like play money, I think its boring, but still)
Whats wrong with play money again? Dont pro poker players need to know how to play really bad, crazy players who dont know what they're doing. Doesnt play money provide a good place to learn this kind of thing, since alot of the players on play money are like that. (Not that I like play money, I think its boring, but still)
Pros don't need to learn to play players who go all in everyhand no matter what they have... because the tournaments pros play in don't have players like that..Play money is a good experience if you're going to be playing micro-stakes....