3rd $4.40 Challenge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GL TID!!Post winning hands here. @ work can't view via Stars
winning hands??2nd hand in lost a good portion of my stack 2 pair<setthere probably wont be any winning hands

FTIZBOX IS A DUSH WHO ONE ADD ME TO FRIEND LIST U PLAY POKER WITH A GUY FOR @ YEARS LEAVE STYARS FOR $ MONTHS NOW HE IS A LITTLE BABY... AND MADE AT ME :{ DA CREW IS BACK ON ITS WAY UP FINE SIR PLEASE <> 4LIFE

FTIZBOX IS A DUSH WHO ONE ADD ME TO FRIEND LIST U PLAY POKER WITH A GUY FOR @ YEARS LEAVE STYARS FOR $ MONTHS NOW HE IS A LITTLE BABY... AND MADE AT ME :{ DA CREW IS BACK ON ITS WAY UP FINE SIR PLEASE <> 4LIFE
fag
Makes me proud to be a teacher.
crap, ryland's back.

What's going on today? Pokerstars stop running the $4.40's? You guys all get real jobs? I'm so used to sitting here at work watching the <100th place finishes roll in to pad Fitz and I's lead in this thing that today I've been very disappointed... :club:

What's going on today? Pokerstars stop running the $4.40's? You guys all get real jobs? I'm so used to sitting here at work watching the <100th place finishes roll in to pad Fitz and I's lead in this thing that today I've been very disappointed... :club:
in 67284270. watch me pwn, take notes, ect.

Question: Who would be interested in doing something like this.. w/ a variation comparable to the sunday 100k draft-stakeaments we had? obviously it will still be on each player's own coin, but you'd work as a team w/ like 4-5 players....Anyone? Anyone?4 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: XXEddie, BeaverStyle, SBHans13HEY YOU!

Question: Who would be interested in doing something like this.. w/ a variation comparable to the sunday 100k draft-stakeaments we had? obviously it will still be on each player's own coin, but you'd work as a team w/ like 4-5 players....
There's a thread for suggestions for the next one already, newb. :club:
Question: Who would be interested in doing something like this.. w/ a variation comparable to the sunday 100k draft-stakeaments we had? obviously it will still be on each player's own coin, but you'd work as a team w/ like 4-5 players....Anyone? Anyone?4 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: XXEddie, BeaverStyle, SBHans13HEY YOU!
yucme.jpg

UPDATED....You guys are making it easy for me today ;)BTW, someone knows how the Purse will be divided ? I could look at last challenge, but you guys were 20 instead of 19.... Let me know, will put the info up....Thanks