3rd $4.40 Challenge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dink, I picked up a tell on ba-legend, he likes to push his whole stack in PF with big pairs.Your welcome.

LOL Dink's opponent has a 700% ROI in NLHE.. over 55 tourneys..edit: you are allowed to bet postflop without the nuts, fwiw.

Ugh. HU could not have gone much worse. He kind of held over me in every spot that i had a hand to play.Ps. cappy i know. i am usually very aggressive HU, but my stack size was awful for continuation bets in that spot, so i wanted to have some piece before doing it. As you saw he was very willing to check raise shove with anything there. so once i got short i needed overcards or a draw or something to put a bet in.

Ugh. HU could not have gone much worse. He kind of held over me in every spot that i had a hand to play.Ps. cappy i know. i am usually very aggressive HU, but my stack size was awful for continuation bets in that spot, so i wanted to have some piece before doing it. As you saw he was very willing to check raise shove with anything there. so once i got short i needed overcards or a draw or something to put a bet in.
Oh I know.. I've seen you win before :PThe 99 v JJ cooler hand was pretty much the tourney.. I go broke there 99.4% of the time, too.
thanks for the rail everybody. maybe this will end my absolutely atrocious run in 4.40s.
He took 2nd, but for some reason he refuses to give us the actual results to quote. :club:
Oh I know.. I've seen you win before :PThe 99 v JJ cooler hand was pretty much the tourney.. I go broke there 99.4% of the time, too.
There was a lot more than just that hand. He just had impeccable timing all throughout HU. Other than the 99, I had AT x2 and JQs once. He folded both AT's to me and had KQ over my JQ on a K292J board. He was basically a superuser throughout HU. (not literally, no conspiracy theory). He just pwned me hard the whole time. (with the help of the deck of course)
sorry about that cappy. 2nd in 67152057.And Q that was pretty hilarious stuff. He was a really nice guy about it though. haha.
Did a quick update for you Dink..... I was feeling bad before, seeing you in 20th place out of 19 :lol:Seriously good job for the 2nd. place.NOW WE HAVE A RACE...... YES

COME ON FITZ TURN UP THE HEAT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U DIP SHIT :club: <><><> throw them up son Da CREW IS BACK FINE SIR4life