Bb Play With 3 Limpers

I play in a live tournament that usually has around 50 guys. Some good players, most not so good. We're at the FT and I'm in the BBBlinds are 300/600 with less than 4 minutes remaining. 10 handed. Next Blind level is 500/1000Hero (4600- before I post the BB)with :D:club: UTG +1 calls 600UTG+2 calls 600CO calls 600 sb Folds. So now there's 2700 in the pot and I have 4k behind. What's the optimal play here? I just got moved the the final table where I only played with one of the guys who limped, played fairly tight.

I posted in another thread about this hand curious as to what other people think. Ok I think your getting looked up here almost 100% of the time by someone and you will be an underdog and of course you are in a +EV situation unless up against a big pair or if you are dominated. Why not check and shove a lot of flops that are harmless or that you hit? That way you can manipulate and give yourself a chance to steal the pot or win a big one. This way when you do hit you get the chance to get paid off and win a big pot, when you miss and its dangeroius you can fold or you can shove and get a hand that would have looked you up like a9 to fold most likely after seeing 3 cards?

I posted in another thread about this hand curious as to what other people think. Ok I think your getting looked up here almost 100% of the time by someone and you will be an underdog and of course you are in a +EV situation unless up against a big pair or if you are dominated. Why not check and shove a lot of flops that are harmless or that you hit? That way you can manipulate and give yourself a chance to steal the pot or win a big one. This way when you do hit you get the chance to get paid off and win a big pot, when you miss and its dangeroius you can fold or you can shove and get a hand that would have looked you up like a9 to fold most likely after seeing 3 cards?
You're going to miss most flops and you have more fold equity before the flop (someone is likely to hit). I like preflop shove.

Check, here is my opinion why. Two early positions have limped in. The most likely don't have Ak AA KK QQ but A-J, A-10 are likely here which have you crushed. In a live game I'm willing to bet that at least one of the people in early position have A-10 or better. Yes you aren't in great position with blinds and what not. You are still 10 handed and there is a chance of a better situation to shove in. Also you increase the likely hood of someone else going out before the bb comes around to you again. With the check you also have the chance of hitting lighting in a bottle and doubling up. It's always nice making your all in choices after the flop at least IMO. However, all in all I would check and hope to catch if not hopefully moving up 1 2 or 3 places.... every little bit helps.

Stop and go here if you *hate* money.What flop do you want? Shoving into an A high, K high, or Q high flop is pure suicide...Shoving into any flop that doesn't get you a OESD/FD/two pair is likely going to get you called in an even worse EV situation that PF.Flop comes 652.. someone has 88..Flop comes AK4... we shove here?Flop comes KT6... We shove here?Flop comes....I mean, stop and go if you hate money, seriously.. At least preflop we aren't certain to a.) be called, and b. ) be behind.Shove the flop if you *hit* it hard. period.

Stop and go here if you *hate* money.What flop do you want? Shoving into an A high, K high, or Q high flop is pure suicide...Shoving into any flop that doesn't get you a OESD/FD/two pair is likely going to get you called in an even worse EV situation that PF.Flop comes 652.. someone has 88..Flop comes AK4... we shove here?Flop comes KT6... We shove here?Flop comes....I mean, stop and go if you hate money, seriously.. At least preflop we aren't certain to a.) be called, and b. ) be behind.Shove the flop if you *hit* it hard. period.
I don't think anyone advocated a stop n go..If they did..well, they are just wrong lolStop n goin is typically only an option against one player..Against 3, its just pure suicide...The reason I say push preflop is typically you are going to want to see all 5 cards w/ a hand like J10s because it is a drawing hand in nature..The problem with seeing a flop is we could potentially flop some sort of draw but unless we push up front, we won't get the correct pot/implied odds to draw due to our stack..Sooooooooooooo..in conclusion...Push preflop