Ept Dublin Welcome Party

Hi!On Monday there will be this nice Welcome Party for the EPT Dublin in the Guinness Storehouse Gravity Bar!I would really like to go, but it´s said, that only qualified players and their guest could come...So, is anybody here qualified and wants to take me with him or her? :club: Thanks! hihi...

Do I receive a blowjob if I take you? (I dont know if you're a dude or a chick, but it doesnt really matter)
I´m a chick and that´s me on the photo and I love giving blow-jobs...So...let´s find out! :D YEAH! I´m such a poker groupie! :club:
I'm plannin on freerollin' in tonite, gotta come 1/90 so if/when i do you can be one of my guests B)
That´s great! Thank you!I´m trying to qualify myself, but I don´t seem to be good enough yet.Keep me posted! :club:
FCP has been waiting for someone like this. POB?
I´ve been a rock bitch already in my life...why not a poker bitch? Lol! Although I´d rather be "Dame Poker"...much nicer! (though I learned already that you wouldn´t be treated as a dame here... :club: )And what is POB?www.myspace.com/davina_darr
I´m a chick and that´s me on the photo and I love giving blow-jobs...So...let´s find out! :D YEAH! I´m such a poker groupie! :club:
What can I get in exchange for all the promotional crap I've gotten from Stars over the years? The 2006 WSOP letterman jacket has to be worth at least a BJ - leather sleeves FTW.
...promotional crap??? Come on, guys! My BJs are worth much more than that!Don´t you normally brag about having other things?...and is this called dirty table talk now?
Obviously you haven't seen the PokerStars Hawaiian shirts they gave us at last year's PCA.....
What are "things that women don't actually mean", Alex?
a. coldb. you don't include a dollar amount in your answer... that's like one of my old FYPs
Lol, but I loved your old FYPS!!Where have you been? (get on aim, I doubt anyone else is interested in my silly little chat)
...promotional crap??? Come on, guys! My BJs are worth much more than that!Don´t you normally brag about having other things?...and is this called dirty table talk now?
Prove It!!