King High Flush Draw, 3 Way Pot...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was planning to end the thread with the result but I want to see some blood before I do that..... besides the ending is sort of an anti-climax after all the smack talking..

I was planning to end the thread with the result but I want to see some blood before I do that..... besides the ending is sort of an anti-climax after all the smack talking..
There's no blood. Just get it over with :club:

lol.. I just called the raise, the turn was a blank, BB checks, Hero checks, Button pushes, BB raises (minimum), Hero folds. River is another blank, BB shows AJ, Button shows KJ. The reason I originally posted was because I wasn't sure if I had misplayed the hand and not raised on the flop, but after reading all the posts I'm sure my decision was correct.

lol.. I just called the raise, the turn was a blank, BB checks, Hero checks, Button pushes, BB raises (minimum), Hero folds. River is another blank, BB shows AJ, Button shows KJ. The reason I originally posted was because I wasn't sure if I had misplayed the hand and not raised on the flop, but after reading all the posts I'm sure my decision was correct.
I'm pretty sure that on the turn, after it blanks off and the button shoves and the BB minraises, you can be really sure he's not on a flush draw and I think you probably still have the right odds to draw to the flush, but I'm not sure since I didn't look at the math.