Stake For $4.40's!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, since I'm in a good mood,I'll tell you (just in case you are genuinely uninformed) that it is deemed bad form to ASK for a stake, and against the forum rules. If you apologize and swear to never do it again, you may not get a perma-ban

btw, since I'm in a good mood,I'll tell you (just in case you are genuinely uninformed) that it is deemed bad form to ASK for a stake, and against the forum rules. If you apologize and swear to never do it again, you may not get a perma-ban
I was uninformed, i had no idea that i couldnt ask.
Just remember, asking for a stake is like sitting out in front of wal mart begging for food..It pisses everyone off and you get made fun of..
ok im sorry, thanks for making fun guys thats cool.
Ok, so I give you a stake and you take it and don't play?
He's a buddy of mine Chicago99... he's not familiar w/ the etiquette of receiving stakes online, so give him a break. I guarantee he'll play. And he'll send your share back if he cashes.He's pretty computer stupid. Not his fault though. He's a lot of things stupid.<3 u lipNo worries, all is well.Move along, children.
king how abuot u don't talk anymore lol hes a friend of mine and beavers and weve already made fun of him so no need for the BAN comment
Knollie, how bout you learn to take a joke and STFU.Edit...He's your friend and you made fun of him, making him immune to the rest of the forum? Maybe you should make the "Knollie, Beaver, Lip Forum" then.
i love the tough guy act on a computer thats always funny to see
king how abuot u don't talk anymore lol hes a friend of mine and beavers and weve already made fun of him so no need for the BAN comment
Yadda Yadda, whatever makes u sleep at night. I'll let u guys have your own love fest...