Sportsbetting

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough nite as the Jackets should of won that game easy and that was the last time I bet the sad sack pathetic Penguins...The Ducks saved me as i managed to pull out a victory ...Tonight Leafs vs Florida Under 6 +103 is looking good....Leafs need to play defence and this might be the spot...The only thing is they might score 7 goals by themselves...Will watch this closely...Leafs -1.5 +225 looks enticing as well

2 plays for todayLeafs-Flor under 6 +105ATL +105 (Coach gets fired time for the boys to show its the coaching not the players) this has been a system of mine for years 1s game after a coach is fired.Guys lay off the -1.5 its a suckers bet thats why the juice they give on it is so high.Montreal and Ottawa should go over 5.5 but that will be a gametime decision for me.

2 plays for todayLeafs-Flor under 6 +105ATL +105 (Coach gets fired time for the boys to show its the coaching not the players) this has been a system of mine for years 1s game after a coach is fired.Guys lay off the -1.5 its a suckers bet thats why the juice they give on it is so high.Montreal and Ottawa should go over 5.5 but that will be a gametime decision for me.
I agree on the ATL bet. Teams always seem to step it up the very next game after a coach is fired.

I took the under on the Tor/Fla game as well. I also put just a little on the Habs in Ottawa. I like the price. I'm still on the fence about Atlanta. Their D is weak and the rangers have some offense, so they don't match up well despite the coaching change....

It will be gerber, and that plays into my thinking. Gerber is a goalie that has never responded well to being pushed. He's great when he's the guy.... but Emery is back, and cleared to play. He wont start tonight, but he'll back up, so I'm looking for gerber to be awful...

nice little three team parlay going based on the picks i am seeing from you guysrangers o 5.5Mtl Ottawa O 6.0Leafs U 5.5bet is 10 and pays 65btw Zach, on bet 365 at the bottom of the bet slip there is a small tab that says "parlay options"

nice little three team parlay going based on the picks i am seeing from you guysrangers o 5.5Mtl Ottawa O 6.0Leafs U 5.5bet is 10 and pays 65btw Zach, on bet 365 at the bottom of the bet slip there is a small tab that says "parlay options"
we/re getting the under at 6

i was going to go under but I am not going to buck the trend...Leafs should put up 5 tonight so unless its a shutout the under is in trouble