Sportsbetting

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the under in the Columbus/Dallas game and the over in the Nashville/Anaheim game.Columbus 1 Dallas 1 less than 3 minutes in...WOOT! :club:
Columbus with 15 shots through the first 10 mins....wow

This Columbus game should be 3-1...Total domination but still tied...We all made a good bet with Columbus..but its scary when you cant put a team away after dominating them.

I think there is potential with all these great hockey minds to make some money in here. Lets hope bias's don't get in the way and we should cash over the span of the season.

I never EVER bet hockey without some idea of an edge, either on the money or the knowledge of the game itself. There are two many variables in hockey for it to go one way or another. For example, I took the over on the Pens game because I know Fleury's hand is still tender, and that the Devils have been tinkering with their defensive zone coverage because Brodeur is getting exposed.... so it points to an over bet in my weak mind... Anyway, I am 4 for 5 in the past week. I don't see anything I like for tomorrow though, unless Florida lays some huge money to beat the leafs..

These are teams, for now, I will always look to take the over on (unless there is something significant that points to staying away):Calgary - overrated defense, very good offense. Almost all of their lives have been 5.5, when they really shouldn't be.Colorado - Good offense, shaky goal tending.Pittsburgh - See above.

gruven I was leaning towards the Leafs-Flor under. Any signs the Leafs may try to play a defensive game.
Whats the line? Six or more might not be a bad bet. This team does NOT want to suck defensively in front of a hostile home crowd. The questions is CAN they avoid sucking. As well, with Florida on the road, they A) shouldnt have great legs, and B) should be trying to play a road game. I might like the under..