Sportsbetting

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if thats the case you may want to bet the over in the LA game...Because I bet the under...
I took the sucker bet: LOS -1.5$5 to win $15.50It's the sugar.
well if thats the case you may want to bet the over in the LA game...Because I bet the under...
serge thanks...i bet the over in carolina...and bet florida +1.5 :Dnow i just need the under in the LA game and the over in the NY game and three parlays (different combos) will come in

4/5 todayParlay:1.FLA +1.5CHI Ov 5.0CLB +1.52.FLA O 6.0 (push)Chi O 5.0CLB U 5.53.FLA Ov 6.0CLB U 5.5Straight BetsCLB money lineOverall this past week (since last wednesday 24/29 in NHL bets, combined parlays and straight)

I don't know what the line is for the Ana/Col game tonight but I think the Ducks are a good play tonight for a number of reasons:1. The likely return of Schnieder/Getzlaf and Special Nieds2. The fact that Columbus played last night and used Leclaire3. The Ducks had a long layoff coming after that horrible loss vs Edm where they gave up a game tying SHG in the final minute or so of regulation, they've had ample time to let that loss harbor ill-will and I'm sure Carlyle was on them this weekHowever the Jackets are a on a good run right now and they tend to play Anaheim well even when they sucked so meh.

Only has to win 1/2.3 times to be breakeven.Avs are coming off a 4 day layoff, which has historically resulted in a poor showing, per Brian.=========I would like some of FCPs expert thoughts on the following games.Boston over Buffalo at +105.Montreal over Philly at -115. - Gagne didn't travel to Montreal, Hatcher is out.Calgary -125 or Detroit -105.

=========I would like some of FCPs expert thoughts on the following games.Boston over Buffalo at +105.Montreal over Philly at -115. - Gagne didn't travel to Montreal, Hatcher is out.Calgary -125 or Detroit -105.
since you asked so nicely, I will oblige.Boston vs Buffalo, Montreal vs Philly, if Philly is the underdog in this that is good money. Biron will be solid in Montreal and Briere is going to be very dangerous. The crowd is going to have a big efect on the game tonight and thats going to give considerable edge to Montreal so Pass on this bet, but if you do bet, go with MTl. ( thats right, 3 recommendations)Calgary vs Detroit
Only has to win 1/2.3 times to be breakeven.Avs are coming off a 4 day layoff, which has historically resulted in a poor showing, per Brian.=========I would like some of FCPs expert thoughts on the following games.Boston over Buffalo at +105.Montreal over Philly at -115. - Gagne didn't travel to Montreal, Hatcher is out.Calgary -125 or Detroit -105.
I bet Boston at +105, Thomas is starting for sure since Manny's out. They are 3-1 at home with their loss coming against a tough Philly team, but they basically lost because Bergeron was on their minds. Bochenski (sp?) is back in the lineup tonight after not getting a chance to play the first 10 games due to being out of shape I think. Look for him to play his ass off and try to get a spot on the roster. Bergeron will be out for a month at least probably, which sucks for the B's.I didn't bet on the Mon-Phil game because truthfully I think Montreal will win, and I already don't like cheering for them when they pay 2.5 to 1, so I'm def not going to cheer for them at those odds. Detroit's hot, don't bet on Calgary. Instead, bet the over 5.5 goals at +115

You guys are crazy betting the over in the Cal-Det game. I guess the value is good but I can't see it going over 5.5. Good luck though I may be on the dark side on that game.