My Sisterinlaw Is In This Video

More importantly lets see some pics of your wife!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO YEAYAAAA
Sigh...feels a bit wrong to pimp your wife and her sister on an online message board, but anyway, they just bought their costumes for this halloween and tried them on for me...100_0833.jpgAnd yes, they're Filipino.
Sigh...feels a bit wrong to pimp your wife and her sister on an online message board, but anyway, they just bought their costumes for this halloween and tried them on for me...100_0833.jpgAnd yes, they're Filipino.
Um can I borrow your wife.... and her sister?I'll pay them more than $200 to do a different type of video.Sorry had to say it lol

That's a nice pic. Your wife and sister-in-law are very attractive. And, yes, I like Filipinas. I work with a ton of them, and they're generally very nice and some of the girls are smokin' hot.

I hate to tell you this, but girls who get in videos generally are doing more than getting paid...Meet Superhead0060842423.jpgI got a chick named superheadshe gives super headjust moved in the buildingeven gave the super head

I hate to tell you this, but girls who get in videos generally are doing more than getting paid...Meet SuperheadI got a chick named superheadshe gives super headjust moved in the buildingeven gave the super head
Since her boyfriend goes with her to all of her shoots I don't think she's giving any superhead to anybody. The only one her boyfriend didn't go to was the one with Flaver Flave and I was the one that took her there.
No, but I just Wiki'd it...I don't see how it applies to this thread.
ohread what I quoted, then watch the movie. Anyone who has seen the movie or knows the story got the joke, and probably enjoyed it if I do say so myself.
ohread what I quoted, then watch the movie. Anyone who has seen the movie or knows the story got the joke, and probably enjoyed it if I do say so myself.
Ok...keep telling jokes that only people who watched obscure early 80s movies will get.Anyway, yeah, my sister-in-law is not a ho. Raised by strict Catholic parents. She was a virgin until she was 18 (she turns 19 next month). My wife was a virgin until about a week before we got married...she was 23.
Ok...keep telling jokes that only people who watched obscure early 80s movies will get.Anyway, yeah, my sister-in-law is not a ho. Raised by strict Catholic parents. She was a virgin until she was 18 (she turns 19 next month). My wife was a virgin until about a week before we got married...she was 23.
I can't believe your wife waited all that time and then got deflowered on her bachelorette party, didn't that piss you off?