Pokerstars New Update...

I wish they would do these to a smaller buy in tourney like a 4 step to the sunday mil or somethingSomething I have a chance @ winning something bc Im not turing $7 into $12k
Ya totally,Like maybe a double shootout or something
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet keep the step tourneys coming...they seem like fun...I sent my email requesting turbos as well....
ty, now if EVERYONE would this I'd be happy to donk off more buy-ins. Seriously, 1hr 20min to get third. It should have taken 40 min.

started with buying in directly into 6 step 2s today... currently have 2 tickets to step 1 and 2 tickets to step 4... weeeeeeeee

Attempting to make a hole in the box again...whiffed one AK<AA, 6 left in the other.Edit: I didn't see a date stating when the steps end, but the sats ended about 12/15 last year doublemeup.Edit again: @ level 2 (15/30) and 4 handed :club:, um...3 handed, and out in 3rd 55<A4 aipf vs aggrodonk. 17 minutes start to finish.Gonna use my replay in the next one.

Why the hell is there no chat AT ALL once you get to 4 handed?I can't think of any reason to do this.
That may be my fault. I was playing in a step and we got down to three (I was the short stack) and one of the players starting talking to the other about both of them calling my all-in.I reported his chat to Support and they gave him a warning. Maybe they decided to stop all chat to prevent anything similar from happening. What's there to say anyways...just play.

It's taking a while to play all my 500 fpp matches. So far I've played 35, and have won 11 step 2 tickets, 2 step 1 tickets, and $7.50 (5 4th's). I'm not really sure what my expected win rate should be. I think I should have a higher top 3 percent, but my top 2 % seems ok.

That may be my fault. I was playing in a step and we got down to three (I was the short stack) and one of the players starting talking to the other about both of them calling my all-in.I reported his chat to Support and they gave him a warning. Maybe they decided to stop all chat to prevent anything similar from happening. What's there to say anyways...just play.
dont they shut chat off near the bubble of regular sats too?
dont they shut chat off near the bubble of regular sats too?
You'd have to ask someone who has gotten that far.
You'd have to ask someone who has gotten that far.
hahahaI did it once in a $2 MTT to a 100k seat and I think I remember them shutting off chat but im not 100% sure
It's taking a while to play all my 500 fpp matches. So far I've played 35, and have won 11 step 2 tickets, 2 step 1 tickets, and $7.50 (5 4th's). I'm not really sure what my expected win rate should be. I think I should have a higher top 3 percent, but my top 2 % seems ok.
You're at almost 33% for getting top 2. That's pretty good I think. Getting the ticket 1 out of every 3 tries ain't too shabby.

won a step 5 today... on to the final step... not playing it tonight.. TOO TIRED!!! GrinderMJ was in the step 5 with me.. lost a flip towards the end... tough one. but anyways wish me luck tomorrow guys!!!!!

BrandonAU.... wento busto tough... had about 7 bbs and pushed in the cutoff with qj 8 or 9 handed... button woke up with ak... i didnt catch... im not giving up though... been playing well in these.