44 Meets A Lot Of Low Cards.

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$24 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $205.95Button: $106.65SB: $151.35BB: $199.05Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is UTG with :D:)Hero raises to $7, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds.Flop: :D :D :) ($16, 2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $11, SB raises to $22, Hero calls.Turn: :D ($60, 2 players)SB bets $38, Hero calls.River: :club: ($136, 2 players)SB checks, Hero ???Can I bet this on the river? Do I need to bet the turn?

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$24 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $205.95Button: $106.65SB: $151.35BB: $199.05Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is UTG with :D:)Hero raises to $7, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds.Flop: :D :D :) ($16, 2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $11, SB raises to $22, Hero calls.Turn: :D ($60, 2 players)SB bets $38, Hero calls.River: :club: ($136, 2 players)SB checks, Hero ???Can I bet this on the river? Do I need to bet the turn?
I don't think any SB would call with 25 or 57. So you are only beat by 66. But I would ignore this.More often than not minraises mean strength or a draw. So I would definetly re-re-raise on the flop, with the plan to commit myself. I would play it very fast on the flop. He could have 55. So he has maybe 10 outs. Giving this I would play it very fast on the flop. Raise to ~$60 and push any turn.

i think you missed a lot of cash hereif your gonna disguise strength on the flop with the smooth call of the min raise then you need to pop the turn hard. i can go either way by repopping the flop or waiting for the turn being in position. i think your line is probably the one that misses the most value. this can be so many hands from the SB ranging from 33-JJ (exluding 44), 56s. We crush this range. as played i still think we can bet the river but its kinda moot the way you played the rest of the hand. i'm just curious why you played this sooooooooooo slow.

you smooth call on the flop is bad. your smooth call on the turn is really bad. In fact, I think "smooth" is the wrong word here. How about... your rough and cumbersome calls are bad.

i think you missed a lot of cash hereif your gonna disguise strength on the flop with the smooth call of the min raise then you need to pop the turn hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 as played i still think we can bet the river but its kinda moot the way you played the rest of the hand. i'm just curious why you played this sooooooooooo slow???????? I suspect it has something to do with running really bad.
I was going to type it all out then I realized I would just be retelling Krups post...