It's interesting that Livia is traveling past her disappearance date now. It's kind of like she has some control...and it was odd that we got to follow her for once.Also, I think the brother dynamic is pretty excellent. The guys really sound/seem like they've got a sibling vibe.
I don't think she has any control, but I don't think there is any limitation on the time frame they travel to. Agreed on the brother, as well as all the relationship dynamics for that matter.

I have no siblings, so I can't speak as to the "sibling vibe." I do know that I'd be rather pissed if my brother ratted me out to the feebs though.

• 2 weeks later...

apparently tonight's episode will be something special. It also is teetering on cancellation, so if you're not watching it, try it out tonight. It's seriosuly one of the best shows on TV right now

apparently tonight's episode will be something special. It also is teetering on cancellation, so if you're not watching it, try it out tonight. It's seriosuly one of the best shows on TV right now
Excellent episode - the writers are doing a great job in moving the plot line along. I was afraid that this show would be a one trick pony.Next week's episode looks even better with the preview that I saw at the end of this week's show. Looks like Jack will be brought into the fold - the FBI guy also does a good job at playing the villain.I'll be pissed if they cancel this show as it seems to have a very loyal fan base according to the TV writer in my local paper
Excellent episode - the writers are doing a great job in moving the plot line along. I was afraid that this show would be a one trick pony.Next week's episode looks even better with the preview that I saw at the end of this week's show. Looks like Jack will be brought into the fold - the FBI guy also does a good job at playing the villain.I'll be pissed if they cancel this show as it seems to have a very loyal fan base according to the TV writer in my local paper
agreed, i watched this show since it started and liked it more each week. The plot is moving along very well and im sure it will get canceled like every other show i like...sigh :club:

great show, I haven't missed a minute.I like a couple of new shows this year:CaneJourneymanLifeSeems like at least 2 of 3 are one the chopping block, yet Deal or Now Deal is going strong. Hang me

great show, I haven't missed a minute.I like a couple of new shows this year:CaneJourneymanLifeSeems like at least 2 of 3 are one the chopping block, yet Deal or Now Deal is going strong. Hang me
Well Life just got picked up for the full twenty-two episodes. Sadly, Journeyman looks done after twelve episodes.Yeah, networks need more reality based and news magazine shows since we don't have enough of those
Well Life just got picked up for the full twenty-two episodes. Sadly, Journeyman looks done after twelve episodes.Yeah, networks need more reality based and news magazine shows since we don't have enough of those
Next time I'm in Hollywood, remind me to punch a network exec.
  • 3 weeks later...

Tonight's the last episode of the season they've filmed so far. From what I've read so far, NBc isn't interested in picking it up for another season, but they may shop it around to others.Watch it tonight, it's good stuff.