Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $23.30UTG+1: $101.80CO: $49.25Button: $37.30Hero: $94.45BB: $62Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with 9 :D 9 :D4 folds, Hero raises to $1.5, BB calls.Flop: 4 :D 2 :D 5 :club: ($3, 2 players)Hero bets $2.5, BB raises to $8, Hero calls.Turn: 2 :) ($19, 2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $10, Hero calls.River: Q :) ($39, 2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $15, Hero

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $23.30UTG+1: $101.80CO: $49.25Button: $37.30Hero: $94.45BB: $62Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with 9 :D 9 :D4 folds, Hero raises to $1.5, BB calls.Flop: 4 :D 2 :D 5 :club: ($3, 2 players)Hero bets $2.5, BB raises to $8, Hero calls.Turn: 2 :) ($19, 2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $10, Hero calls.River: Q :) ($39, 2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $15, Hero
I call given its bvb.Mark

well, considering he was in the big blind you cant rule out A3 (very likely) or even 3, 6. in my mind i always see SB and BB hitting flops like that. He bet 10 dollars into a 19 dollar pot, and usually 1/2 the pot is begging for a call. Seeing as how he gives you more than 2:1 to call on the river i would think he had a straight.He either hit big blind special, or he is putting you on completely missing that flop. Depends on the type of player and your gut instinct. I would say fold because he is begging for a call with that 15 dollar bet on the river.

you have to put him on a straight....he is giving you more than 2:1 odds to call with a pretty good hand...his range because of being in the blind is so wide that it is hard for me to make this call...in a tournament maybe its easier, but in a cash games i like to feel more confident than this. If he is bluffing, he is an easy bust when you do wake up with the monster hand.

I don't have any reads yet
It doesn't matter. It's a blind vs blind hand. The river doesn't change anything. You had a strong hand preflop, on the flop and on the turn AND you're getting almost 4-1 to make the call. This is a very straight forward call.

In fact, a good argument can be made for a CRAI on the turn. It was a draw heavy flop and all draws missed. I guess he could have a hand like QTdd or something, but if he does, oh well. That's really the only thing that I'm worried about here given how the hand played out.

i like how you think he has Q-10...how is someone with Q-10 going to:1) call a raise pre-flop with q-10... unless they are a donkey2) raise the person who made the pre-flop action with Q high on the flop3) continue to bet for value on the turn and the river AFTER the PF raiser called your re-raise

i like how you think he has Q-10...how is someone with Q-10 going to:1) call a raise pre-flop with q-10... unless they are a donkey2) raise the person who made the pre-flop action with Q high on the flop3) continue to bet for value on the turn and the river AFTER the PF raiser called your re-raise
I think it is called semi-bluffing.I am new to NLHE but i think In a blind battle , two overcards with a flush draw is a quite strong hand and most of the it is enough to win the pot without going to showdown.

a semi-bluff is not bluffing with 2 overcards...semi-bluffing is drawing with substantial outs. And i dont care you just dont try to bluff someone who showed strength, continued stregth on the flop, and willingness to call a re-raise. If he put you on AK or AQ, like somoene trying to bluff someone here would most of the time think because of the raise, he would of checked the river excited to even have a piece of the flop after a failed bluff. He bet for value the whole time, and you showed him that you werent folding so if he was trying to bluff, why would he give you odds to call? I've seen it for numerous years on end it is a fold I am willing to make 80% of the time depending on the player.

for sure...im definitely feeling the straight or possibly even the set...i would rather save my 15 bucks than pay him off...if he did bluff and get away with it, he will try it again at another point in time where he will pay you off

I make a crying call.I think we're usually beat, but we can't let J6o just walk away with this pot.

#1 is a joke right?
if your the kid of poker, well your gonna be taking a lot of lumps kid

He shows up with A-5, 4-5s, 66, 77, and 88 often enough where you have to call this river. Not to mention the times he has air, but that cancels out with the times he hits the Q more or less.10-10+ is out of the question. Only hands I'm afraid of are A-2 and A-3

I like the notion that two overs don't make a move on this flop/turn. I know there are a variety of successful NL players in this forum who might play two broadway cards the way the villain did here.

I like the notion that two overs don't make a move on this flop/turn. I know there are a variety of successful NL players in this forum who might play two broadway cards the way the villain did here.
Raises hand and admits to playing overcards like the villain did here.