• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is 8, right?

Is that French for "tilt"?

Dude really? Life tilt? grow up

Speedz made a very good point about not coming into a strat post and joking around. Where as he saw these types of threads as fair game. I never really thought about it that way. But I guess it makes sense.If someone is sitting at work, bored and online, this can easily pass the time.There is no right or wrong answer. I am just now more enlightened regarding certain people's situations. ie: killing time at work.
To elaborate on Speedz' point further, I treat threads that deserve it seriously. This one lost all usefulness within the first 40 points except as a playground for stupidity. I treat 97% of the threads in General seriously, and 100% of the threads in the Strat forums seriously, and about 10% of the threads in OT seriously. This thread just happen to be so ridiculous that it was impossible to take seriously. I certainly hope I didn't offend anyone in the process. I like everyone here, at least everyone who posted in this thread, but hey, silly is silly.

If Bkice didnt have a big ego before he surely should have one now. 852 posts and counting becuase a great player was pissed he didnt win a tourney. This thread is the ghey.

If Bkice didnt have a big ego before he surely should have one now. 852 posts and counting becuase a great player was pissed he didnt win a tourney. This thread is the ghey.
Actually, I'd say close to a 1/3 of those posts had nothing to do with BK. People keep coming back to the original topic though, so Tommy and I failed in our attempted hijack. Sigh.

Good. I'm banned which means I can get some work done! Thank you Chuck, you ahve changed my life. I will name my first son's first poops after you.the latter is a joke, let's not get all crazy now!

Actually, I'd say close to a 1/3 of those posts had nothing to do with BK. People keep coming back to the original topic though, so Tommy and I failed in our attempted hijack. Sigh.
I wouldn't call it failed. It was definitely the most entertaining part of this thread and it got Tommy back here for a while, so I think it was a success.DrawingDead told you guys it had turned into a perfect circle jerk except when I was fucking it up. He warned you. It's my nature. Someone should teach me to lay down TPTK as punishment for that. Anybody? Anybody? Anybody around here know anything about poker?
GODDAMNYOUPEOPLE!Dont you have lives!! cant you see this thread is ruining your life! 43 pages in 24 hours! WTFAMENTS
All the cool kids have 40 posts per page.Or so I've heard.So I switched. I'm "cool" now.But not as cool as ChuckSty. heh heh heh *snort* heh heh... get it, he's in Antartica he heh...See, it's cold there.
Yeah, I thought I was gonna owe one of you guys $5. I think my money is safe.
lol @ someone who has 12k posts telling someone else to go out and experience the world.
I actually didn't even notice this until Shakey just quoted it. If I were you I also would have completely ignored the fact that I was verbally annihilated and focused on post count. But like I said before, I could sit in my apartment and do nothing but post until I was up to 100,000...and I'd still be more socially gifted than you. It's mostly because I'm obviously much smarter than you, but the fact that I'm also better looking doesn't hurt.
All the cool kids have 40 posts per page.Or so I've heard.So I switched. I'm "cool" now.But not as cool as ChuckSty. heh heh heh *snort* heh heh... get it, he's in Antartica he heh...See, it's cold there.
pff, thats so phony, switching your posts per page count is what phonies do.that Ren-dog is so phony
I actually didn't even notice this until Shakey just quoted it. If I were you I also would have completely ignored the fact that I was verbally annihilated and focused on post count. But like I said before, I could sit in my apartment and do nothing but post until I was up to 100,000...and I'd still be more socially gifted than you. It's mostly because I'm obviously much smarter than you, but the fact that I'm also better looking doesn't hurt.
this is true,i have 12k posts, and i date hot women, (ask troyomac, or fleung).I also am pretty cool to hang out with, ask DN or Gov.I also drink like a champ. ask DN or Gov again.
Game, set, MATCH.
i have 12k posts, and i date hot women, (ask troyomac, or fleung).I also am pretty cool to hang out with, ask DN or Gov.I also drink like a champ. ask DN or Gov again.I'm also king of stomach pancakes, ask RonnyMex.
I wouldn't call it failed. It was definitely the most entertaining part of this thread and it got Tommy back here for a while, so I think it was a success.DrawingDead told you guys it had turned into a perfect circle jerk except when I was ****ing it up. He warned you. It's my nature. Someone should teach me to lay down TPTK as punishment for that. Anybody? Anybody? Anybody around here know anything about poker?
Try getting to showdowns cheaper with just TPTK, and try never to put yourself in spots to go broke with it, barring being shortstacked etc. Try to induce more bluffs by check/calling rather then leading at pots when you won't be willing to call re-raises with just TPTK. Obviously, it's all situation/opponent dependent, so choose wisely. :club:
Try getting to showdowns cheaper with just TPTK, and try never to put yourself in spots to go broke with it, barring being shortstacked etc. Try to induce more bluffs by check/calling rather then leading at pots when you won't be willing to call re-raises with just TPTK. Obviously, it's all situation/opponent dependent, so choose wisely. :club:
what a nerd, i'm banning you

Sorry Shakey, I must've missed it. I'll be honest I have read the last like 3 or so pages.

It's mostly because I'm obviously much smarter than you, but the fact that I'm also better looking doesn't hurt.
Obv must be. You wins teh interwebs!