Sit&go 1 Table Do You Know Which Sites Pays More Than 3 Players?

yeah its called eyankpoker.comwe currently only have $100+10 sngstop 10 spots pay-$100 eachwe will be starting lower limit sngs soonpm me for software download

yeah its called eyankpoker.comwe currently only have $100+10 sngstop 10 spots pay-$100 eachwe will be starting lower limit sngs soonpm me for software download
Thank you for nice reply. But I already found one - talktothehandpoker.com :D:club:
do they accept us players?
You really need to do something about that sig. Is it just safari on os x that displays that taser picture over the next post?
FYP
wats that for?
You really need to do something about that sig. Is it just safari on os x that displays that taser picture over the next post?
sorry, didnt realize thatthe charm of it wore off anyway, ill get rid of it
Yea...Stars 64 person heads up "Winner take all".
completely off topic, but congrats on the division from a brewer fan. you guys really played well down the stretch and hopefully our young guys will learn this year and win it next year/
completely off topic, but congrats on the division from a brewer fan. you guys really played well down the stretch and hopefully our young guys will learn this year and win it next year/
ty
Not directed at you.
o oklolbut to answer your question: there used to be a site that advertised on cardplayer for gay playersi forgot what it was thoughand i know urs was a joke lol