Christmas Goals

I don't want to flood the forum my first day, but I have a question as too what i should aim for. I recently deposited about 400 online to actually try to build a roal with instead of just screw around with. 20 hours and about 1700 hands later, im up to 1140. I've been playing mostly .50/1 (way out of what i should play, but can't handle the mess that goes on lower). I was wondering what I should expect to make weekly playing between 2000 and 2500 hands. What should i expect to have by Christmas? Thanks

I don't want to flood the forum my first day, but I have a question as too what i should aim for. I recently deposited about 400 online to actually try to build a roal with instead of just screw around with. 20 hours and about 1700 hands later, im up to 1140. I've been playing mostly .50/1 (way out of what i should play, but can't handle the mess that goes on lower). I was wondering what I should expect to make weekly playing between 2000 and 2500 hands. What should i expect to have by Christmas? Thanks
At this rate...new threads every 2 hours, 100ish days till Christmas about 1200 new threads started.Be smart...Don't start.Good luck with the poker though
At this rate...new threads every 2 hours, 100ish days till Christmas about 1200 new threads started.Be smart...Don't start.Good luck with the poker though
I know...so crazy that i would have a thread introducing myself and then a valid question all in the same day, ill tone it down
I know...so crazy that i would have a thread introducing myself and then a valid question all in the same day, ill tone it down
Thought you said you've been lurking for months. And you don't understand the target you placed on your chest.This is all for fun, just give back what you get, keep it funny and you will be liked. If I offend you..then your skin is way to thin to handle General. and Off Topic may kill you. You'll be stuck in Sports/Others for ever.So have a little fun, wade through the 500 dumb posts like mine, and find your answers from the 2 or 3 guys that will offer it.
Thought you said you've been lurking for months. And you don't understand the target you placed on your chest.This is all for fun, just give back what you get, keep it funny and you will be liked. If I offend you..then your skin is way to thin to handle General. and Off Topic may kill you. You'll be stuck in Sports/Others for ever.So have a little fun, wade through the 500 dumb posts like mine, and find your answers from the 2 or 3 guys that will offer it.
I'm not offended, I was just being a little sarcastic....but it was just in fun. I've read plenty of your posts and comments, and those of others to know that 90 percent of people are joking and taking stabs at eachother in general. Once again, not offended, my humor just came out wrong
I'm not offended, I was just being a little sarcastic....but it was just in fun. I've read plenty of your posts and comments, and those of others to know that 90 percent of people are joking and taking stabs at eachother in general. Once again, not offended, my humor just came out wrong
Oh shoot...umm uh..don't open your email for a couple weeks....I kind of overreacted....sorry.
Frankly I like your spunk and have high hopes for your future contributions to this forum.Welcome.And BalloonGuy is a crowd fav. I would highly recommend against getting into pissing wars with him.j/s
Frankly I like your spunk and have high hopes for your future contributions to this forum.Welcome.And BalloonGuy is a crowd fav. I would highly recommend against getting into pissing wars with him.j/s
me and BalloonGuy are friends, I just had 2 dozen smiley face balloons sent to him....so i think that means we are friends now.....right?
me and BalloonGuy are friends, I just had 2 dozen smiley face balloons sent to him....so i think that means we are friends now.....right?
Giving business to my competition is no way to endear yourself to me.
Giving business to my competition is no way to endear yourself to me.
hmm....good point...i will have them popped...i would also like to place an order.....lets say, 2 dozen smiley face balloons?