To All My Haters,

Havent even started playing yet until I get my mac lap and internet.But working on my sng stats playing low limits.. and now getting there slowlyJust got some 100$ sng backers gonna start ballin her upFriend jus said I suck at Mtts so I did one for first time in awhile31 of 251 left but lol jus had JJ and QQ get pwnt by BS so yeah no longer #2 in chips so I prly lose soon.I'll keep you guys updated.

Honestly..do you truly believe that any of us give a shit?I know Fluffdog or whoever might think you're an okay dude, but, the rest of us just really don't give a fuck. It would ruin no one's day if you never posted again.
well put. QFT

I cringe when I think of future Eric 10 years from now going back and reading these posts and seeing what we see. Hey future Eric...How's the construction business?

Honestly..do you truly believe that any of us give a shit?I know Fluffdog or whoever might think you're an okay dude, but, the rest of us just really don't give a fuck. It would ruin no one's day if you never posted again.
QFMFT!!Ryland, you seriously suck at life.