Wpt Borgata Open

Should be an interesting final table.Seat 1: Heung Yoon - 3,090,000Seat 2: Roy Winston - 5,335,000Seat 3: Haralabos Voulgaris - 1,465,000Seat 4: Mark Weitzman - 1,750,000Seat 5: Mike Matusow - 2,965,000Seat 6: Eugene Todd - 2,190,000

and Haralabos was recently on High Stakes Poker. Some people were asking who he was, I guess he's answered them. Not a fan of his but last weeks thread came to mind when I saw his name.Good luck Mike!

Should be an interesting final table.Seat 1: Heung Yoon - 3,090,000Seat 2: Roy Winston - 5,335,000Seat 3: Haralabos Voulgaris - 1,465,000Seat 4: Mark Weitzman - 1,750,000Seat 5: Mike Matusow - 2,965,000Seat 6: Eugene Todd - 2,190,000
Step.....away....from....the...new...topic....button....(or at least throw up a good donut photo to go with plzthx :club: .Is this webcasting anywhere? Would love to see this. GO MIKEY!
and Haralabos was recently on High Stakes Poker. Some people were asking who he was, I guess he's answered them. Not a fan of his but last weeks thread came to mind when I saw his name.Good luck Mike!
He made his money as a sports bettor when he put $70,000 on the Lakers @ 6.5 to 1 when they won their first NBA title. Since then, NBA betting has been his source of income. He claims he only plays poker because of the social aspect.
Mike Matusow out in 6thEugene Todd out in 5thHaralabos Voulgaris out in 3rdLooks like Roy Winston is going to take it down, he has a huge chiplead in heads up play.
Matusow busted when he got it all in on an A Qd xd flop.... he held AQ... against Ad 6d.... turn and river both dimes.... he runs good.