• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown · 8h

Kessel with a multi-point game playing hurt in a must-win while double shifting. Sure hope he practices hard tomorrow so he can be a leader.

Watched Bernier walk out of the dressing room after the game. If he plays again this season, it's a miracle.

Another chance for Reimer to prove he belongs.

Here's the scenario:

Leafs win out and make the playoffs. Reimer gives up 1.3 goals per game. He's great, but not Hasek and the team is playing well. Before the first playoff game, Bernier gets in a couple very solid practices and probably could've gone in the last game if necessary, so he's almost certainly ready.

Who do you want starting game 1? (also, who do you think will start?)

@LeafsPR: #Leafs practice goaltender today will be 23-year-old goaltender Troy Passingham from #Ryerson University. #TMLtalk

Zach find him.

@LeafsPR: #Leafs practice goaltender today will be 23-year-old goaltender Troy Passingham from #Ryerson University. #TMLtalk

Zach find him.

Bernier better be careful or he may find Troy PASSING HIM on the depth chart.

10/10 joke right there. Try the lobster.

Its official Bernier will be out at least 3 weeks...I am guessing that at least the first round, even if we pull off a miracle..

So there you have it..The hollywood script is ready to be written...After being blamed for the losing streak, Reimer has a chance to redeem himself..Has a chance to bring this team to the playoffs...Starting with a game against Winnipeg..The area that he is from...

We dont get too many second or third chance in life..Here your Reimes...Its your turn...Show the doubters how good you are....

in the last 25 games the Leafs have scored less than 2 goals just twice...and in 16 of those games have scored at least 3 goals..

So scoring isnt the issue...

Bernier better be careful or he may find Troy PASSING HIM on the depth chart.

10/10 joke right there. Try the lobster.

I am not the biggest Lobster fan, I will try it on occasion..How good is teh Lobster out east really? As good as they say?

While Lobster isnt my thing..I love fish...from sashimi to shrimp, crab, scallops, salmon...Whole fish..I can live off the fish...I would like to visit the east coast one day and partake in some good Canadian fish eating...

Sorry, can't help you! I almost never eat seafood and have never had a full lobster. I think if you get it right off the boat, there's a difference, and most places here will serve you something caught the day before. So long as its prepared right (which you can do yourself), its just a matter of how much butter...

Sorry, can't help you! I almost never eat seafood and have never had a full lobster. I think if you get it right off the boat, there's a difference, and most places here will serve you something caught the day before. So long as its prepared right (which you can do yourself), its just a matter of how much butter...

man you live in seafood country and you dont eat seafood..? That sucks...

I don't like seafood either. I tried lobster once, at like a Benihana in West Palm Beach. I think I maybe even tried lobster at Rock Lobster on Queen, but I don't remember. I ordered corn dogs and a burger when I ate there. LOL.

Chilean Sea Bass....yum.

I don't get the fascination with lobster, tried it so many different times, and while its good, I've never thought wow. until you dip into the bowl of liquid butter. Then its great.

How many things you think wouldn't taste better once you dip it in hot butter? lol

Maybe needs to be more fresh. I remember having fresh fish in Vancouver....wow.

I wish I made more real seafood/fish at home. Cant stand the smell though in the home, and I dont like how it lingers in my BBQ. Why I always went out for fish, and The Fish House was one of my local favourites. Closed down recently though.

Ok, now I want fish tonight.

I don't like seafood either. I tried lobster once, at like a Benihana in West Palm Beach. I think I maybe even tried lobster at Rock Lobster on Queen, but I don't remember. I ordered corn dogs and a burger when I ate there. LOL.

Sushi is my favourite pastime

Chilean Sea Bass....yum.

I don't get the fascination with lobster, tried it so many different times, and while its good, I've never thought wow. until you dip into the bowl of liquid butter. Then its great.

How many things you think wouldn't taste better once you dip it in hot butter? lol

Maybe needs to be more fresh. I remember having fresh fish in Vancouver....wow.

I wish I made more real seafood/fish at home. Cant stand the smell though in the home, and I dont like how it lingers in my BBQ. Why I always went out for fish, and The Fish House was one of my local favourites. Closed down recently though.

Ok, now I want fish tonight.

The one on woodbine closed down? That's one of our favourite restaurants

Sushi is my favourite pastime

With the right group, its one of my favourite things too. Went to Sushi Moto on Yonge the other night for a friends birthday. Great food, lots of Sapporo, a little saki....perfect.

• Like 1

Mine too. We were all disappointed, my family all loved the food.

There isn't too many good family fish restaurants around. Red lobster meh. Lot of nice higher end places downtown though.

Best restaurant I've been to is Joso's. Small like a house on Davenport. Not for kids. Very good fish. Bit expensive. But a great place to take the wife for a special occasion.

There isn't too many good family fish restaurants around. Red lobster meh. Lot of nice higher end places downtown though.

Best restaurant I've been to is Joso's. Small like a house on Davenport. Not for kids. Very good fish. Bit expensive. But a great place to take the wife for a special occasion.

The place that suprised me was Sotto Sotto. I thought of it as more of a celebrity place...and didnt expect seafood on the menu, but the grill was right there when I walked in, the guy had a whole sea bass going, so I ordered it. Expensive, but very very good. It was years ago since I last went, too much to go more than special occasions, but very impressive.