• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

Where's Serge?Furthermore, why isn't the Leafs game working on Center Ice (for non-Toronto residents only)?
It's on Leafs TV tonight, not sure how that matters in Ottawa
It's on Leafs TV tonight, not sure how that matters in Ottawa
Doesn't, we can't even get that channel.Someone just forgot to flip the switch on the CI channel. I checked in the intermission and it was on, but it definitely missed the first 20 mins or so.
Where's Serge?Furthermore, why isn't the Leafs game working on Center Ice (for non-Toronto residents only)?
Here I am basking in the glory of yet another Monster shutoutHUGE HUGE game tonight..Pretty tough to win the back end of a home and home when its the 3rd game in 4 nights.. Would be nice going into the break on a high note.

What do you think the Leafs will do tonight? Would be easy to come out flat, as you said - going into break, 3rd in 4 nights, on the road. They're more than 2:1 on the ML though, would love to jump on it if they're feeling energized and confident.

What do you think the Leafs will do tonight? Would be easy to come out flat, as you said - going into break, 3rd in 4 nights, on the road. They're more than 2:1 on the ML though, would love to jump on it if they're feeling energized and confident.
Third game in 4 nights is overdone IMO..this is the youngest team in the NHL..They need a win, I think they will compete.But not the greatest spot..A win is HUGE.

Kessel looks to be on a bit of tilt..Took a very dumb retaliation penalty...Led to a goal, but very unconventional style.

Kessel looks to be on a bit of tilt..Took a very dumb retaliation penalty...Led to a goal, but very unconventional style.
He's probably a little upset he won't be able to get a picture of Ovechkin getting picked last in the AS draft.
He's probably a little upset he won't be able to get a picture of Ovechkin getting picked last in the AS draft.
LOL..that would of been pretty cool.Huge late goal for the Leafs..We are in it..Pacing time in the third for Serge

bull da ****ing shit bull..12 ****ing seconds brutal brutal bounce ...well we got a lucky one , but that was just ****ing shitfaced

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaI love life.

This was one of the most satisfying wins...Monster made some great saves..Get some rest boys..Gonna be a wild finish to the season.Here is an interesting stat..The Leafs this year have not given up a PP goal..Thats 11 games NO PP goal allowed..However we are still last in the NHL. One way not to give up PP goals, dont get penalties.HAPPY TIMES

Toronto, Washington, Florida and New Jersey ALL with 55 ptsThey have games in hand on us, but we have games in hand on Ottawa, who hopefully will lose their 3rd in a row..Please St louis beat Pittsburgh..Getting exciting.

This is really interesting. Liles is signed to a 4 year extension..Timing is a little suspicious, maybe tied to a trade...I really LOVE Grabovski, i was hoping he would be the one we re up, before the deadline

Is this some 12 year old blogging or is this a real reporter.http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id...mp;blogger_id=1Been on the phone all day looking into the rumors I am hearing out of New York that are saying the Maple Leafs may be closing in on their man...As one source called it.."The biggest trade of the year is all but set."Another source said, "I wouldn't yet say it was done, but I will say it is the answer the team has needed for some time. A top line scorer...It may take a few days though..There have been a few names being thrown around, but the names that are the most common are that of either Blue jacket Nash or Carter. I have also heard Getzlaf mentioned today...for the first time from a guy who is familiar with it.

Is this some 12 year old blogging or is this a real reporter.http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id...mp;blogger_id=1Been on the phone all day looking into the rumors I am hearing out of New York that are saying the Maple Leafs may be closing in on their man...As one source called it.."The biggest trade of the year is all but set."Another source said, "I wouldn't yet say it was done, but I will say it is the answer the team has needed for some time. A top line scorer...It may take a few days though..There have been a few names being thrown around, but the names that are the most common are that of either Blue jacket Nash or Carter. I have also heard Getzlaf mentioned today...for the first time from a guy who is familiar with it.
It's Mike from Buffalo.