Official Toronto Maple Leafs Thread

Oh, I know it wasn't an intentional spear, it was just the way the blade hit Letang's face. Looked really bad.I'll never understand how refs miss a call like that, though. Like, it's the most obvious thing ever, and the puck is right there. So where were the refs looking? Apparently not at the puck.Serge, stuff like that evens out man, not in a game, not in a season, but over your life time. That's why it's stupid, IMHO, to get worked up over blown goal calls, blown penalties, etc. They do go both ways, you just don't remember the times when they go the good way because of selective memory. It's a normal, human, thing.There was an even worse no goal call in the Ducks/Coyotes game last night, too.I have no idea why that kind of thing couldn't be reviewed. Stupid arbitrary rules, I suppose.
Very true..But when you havent made the playoffs since tube tvs were around,and you are fighting to get in..Its frustrating..It must be nice to be a team like the Red Wings or Rangers and you lose a game and oh well who cares.
  • Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

For the record you say stupid things all the time..But unfortunately mostly its on twitter....
I love Zach twitter stuff.The best part when he was deciding if he should go up those icy stairs by the canal.
I love Zach twitter stuff.The best part when he was deciding if he should go up those icy stairs by the canal.
Sometimes I get worried for him, like he is gonna get arrested or murdered.
I don't really do anything illegal.Don't see how I'd get murdered, I'm a friendly drunk.
Keep doing what you do, your fans are entertained.
Man... that was SO scary. The railing was even covered in ice... I was near the top, grabbed it, and it all came off in one piece and crashed and burned at the bottom. LOL.
No pics? I don't believe it
I like this Zach vs Serge feud. I wonder what the origins are and I hope it carries on into the playoffs.
No feud at all..I like Zach..Just the back to back Leafs vs Pens games gets some fun rivalry..
Man... that was SO scary. The railing was even covered in ice... I was near the top, grabbed it, and it all came off in one piece and crashed and burned at the bottom. LOL.
I saw that pic (I would have love to climb that), I was referring to the after.

PHEWWWWWWWWe played much better last night, but happy with the result..3 out of 4 pts vs one of the hottest teams in the NHL..HUGE HUGE HUGE

Tough decision in net for Saturday against Ottawa...Reimer was good but also lucky and it wouldn't seem right to ignore the past month and forget about Gustavsson.
I think Gustavsson is our goalie right now, but how do you sit a guy after a shutout?tough call for sure

Brian Burke continues to be the ultimate example of someone who I may not always agree with, but wow do I ever respect him as a person. He was on George S show tonight on CBC and most of it was about homophobia, his son and what Burke has done since his sons death. I'm not ashamed to say I got choked up. He's a credit to the Toronto Maple Leafs organization.

Brian Burke continues to be the ultimate example of someone who I may not always agree with, but wow do I ever respect him as a person. He was on George S show tonight on CBC and most of it was about homophobia, his son and what Burke has done since his sons death. I'm not ashamed to say I got choked up. He's a credit to the Toronto Maple Leafs organization.
thanks for this, didnt realize he was on, taping it from west coast feed

We have to cheer for the Habs tonight..Well not cheer but hope they beat the Devils in regulation. Gross but we need it.