• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

My lines:Toronto's points this seasonOver/Under74.5Toronto's position in the conference standings12th or worse
Can i bet these...I know we have enough bets..but i like $25 on each...you know which way i like obviously..BOOK?
Sorry, that was a typo...it should read 84.5 points.I'll book the 12th place or worse for $25.I'll book 84.5 points for $25 too if you're interested OR you can book $25 at 74.5 BUT points earned in overtime/shootout losses don't count toward the total. FYI, the Leafs picked up 11 of these points last season.
Sorry, that was a typo...it should read 84.5 points.I'll book the 12th place or worse for $25.I'll book 84.5 points for $25 too if you're interested OR you can book $25 at 74.5 BUT points earned in overtime/shootout losses don't count toward the total. FYI, the Leafs picked up 11 of these points last season.
WOW i hope this proves what a angle shooter you are...You offer a bet than after I accept it 10 pts flies out the window...That really is cheesy...so what they picked up 11 of those pts..Montreal picked up 10..I will book the 12th place bet, unless you are angle shooting it to mean 12th in the NHL?
Where did he offer a bet?
he set a line.....ok, but still...That is cheesy..Cheesier than the swiss cheese defense of the Pens..lol i just came up with that...WEEEEEE
he set a line.....ok, but still...That is cheesy..Cheesier than the swiss cheese defense of the Pens..lol i just came up with that...WEEEEEE
1) Typos happen.2) The Pens defense is strong. Our best defensive defensemen from last year is going to be a healthy scratch on some nights. That is depth.
1) Typos happen.2) The Pens defense is strong. Our best defensive defensemen from last year is going to be a healthy scratch on some nights. That is depth.
Thats why hockey is so much fun Zach..You have your opinion , I have mine..And then we watch to see who is right..Then one of us laughs at the other....Then we laugh together over a few beers..DROP THE PUCK ALREADY
Thats why hockey is so much fun Zach..You have your opinion , I have mine..And then we watch to see who is right..Then one of us laughs at the other....Then we laugh together over a few beers..DROP THE PUCK ALREADY
QFT.Except I'm right. :club:
WOW i hope this proves what a angle shooter you are...You offer a bet than after I accept it 10 pts flies out the window...That really is cheesy...so what they picked up 11 of those pts..Montreal picked up 10..I will book the 12th place bet, unless you are angle shooting it to mean 12th in the NHL?
I didn't offer a bet. Learn to read. It's fun.

Pretty good effort so far by the Leafs tonight..3-3 with 5 to go in the 3rd..Some observations- Ian White is playing forward and he is looking good...Fletcher in the intermission said it might be a way for him to stay in the NHL.- Grabovski keeps growing on me and his speed and Afinogenov like moves have impressed me. I think this is one move Boobie Gainey will try to forget- I am really pulling for Blake to get some garbage goals this year...There isnt anyone i know that gets so many chances but no breaks...I understand his shots arent always the best decisions, however he needs some breaks.- The addition of speed this year is very noticable...If Antropov just had some speed he maybe a perennial all star in this league.

yes i agree...the preseason is like poker decisions...Its not the result that matters...Good game for the Leafs. A loss but its ok

yes i agree...the preseason is like poker decisions...Its not the result that matters...Good game for the Leafs. A loss but its ok
Sounds familiar. Just getting ready for the regular season.

I would not agree that it was a "good" game for the Leafs. They had the second period and litle parts of the third but they were miserable in the first period. Detroit dominated and I was worried it was going to be a completely one sided game. Luckily they made a game out of it in the 2nd but that was it. I got some pics of your boys during the skate around so I will post them up when I can find me cable.

- I am really pulling for Blake to get some garbage goals this year...There isnt anyone i know that gets so many chances but no breaks...I understand his shots arent always the best decisions, however he needs some breaks.
I agree good game by the boys. There are still a couple of things that need to get ironed out but good vibes people good vibes. As for Blake, he might not be the newest tool in the shed but he's like an old sledge hammer, good to have around just in case.

Michael Grabovski is looking very good...5 g and 3 assists in the preseason...Has some great moves, good speed and an offensive mind...Unfortunately he just misses the qualification for Rookie of the Year..25 goals and 65 pts is a very good possibility for this guy

Michael Grabovski is looking very good...5 g and 3 assists in the preseason...Has some great moves, good speed and an offensive mind...Unfortunately he just misses the qualification for Rookie of the Year..25 goals and 65 pts is a very good possibility for this guy
Josef Vasicek.

Vasicek was the leading scorer in the preseason one year and did very little in the regular season.I put Grabovski's over/under at 44.5 points.

Vasicek was the leading scorer in the preseason one year and did very little in the regular season.I put Grabovski's over/under at 44.5 points.
I don't think that would be such a terrible outcome.
The stats dont matter..I have seen him play a lot and he looks like he will be a player...and even 45 points would be good for someone we got for nothing from the hated Habs...Its tough to teach speed and raw offensive talent.Gainey is going to be sorry about this one.

WOW..this one is a bit of a surprise..Mark Bell placed on waivers today.He didnt look good in preseason, but I thought they were going to give him a chance.